Trump biodrama coming out

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor

From the article and standing ovation I think it’s safe to say it isn’t flattering and is to serve as a warning.

From the article and standing ovation I think it’s safe to say it isn’t flattering and is to serve as a warning.

I'd say the same thing based on the subject alone.

If it was any sort of movie that tries to portray Trump as a normal, sane adult of average intelligence, it would feel a lot like Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter.

I think it’s interesting that its about his rise in the 80’s but the director specifically mentions his concern about the rise of fascism in the present. So it’s clearly going to make a connection between then and now. If it was just about his political career it would probably be a low hanging fruit yawner and, well, too soon.

From that article:

"I think it's time to make movies relevant. It's time to make movies political again."
Goddamn right it is.

"Trump posted a video on Monday afternoon that features images of hypothetical newspaper articles celebrating a 2024 victory for him and referring to “the creation of a unified Reich” under the headline “What’s next for America?”

I'm speechless.

Trump’s threatening litigation, surprise surprise. He should have “I’m suing” carved on his mausoleum.

Back