Welcome new members!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi. Is this where I get the early investor shares discount? Also, I would like to be promoted to dragon ninja elder with the ability to promote and kick other members as well as edit our mission statement. I was told that would be a perk if I sat through the entire seminar at the SF Hilton but I wasn't told how. Do I need to send somebody a photo of my name badge?

Your name badge and tax returns.

heard entrance fee is actually a pic of your shaved legs, already sent mine in. :D

And lovely legs they are.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Hello everyone... a couple of folks who are ex-PRSI invited me to show up, so I will conveniently abandon a couple of threads over there where I was likely setting up to get banned for life anyway.

Nice to see so many familiar names here.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Hello everyone... a couple of folks who are ex-PRSI invited me to show up, so I will conveniently abandon a couple of threads over there where I was likely setting up to get banned for life anyway.

Fantastic, and absolutely wonderful to see you. A very warm (virtual) welcome to you.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Welcome lizkat, we're glad you decided to join us!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Hello stranger! So nice to have you join us. Besides, if one more person asked where you were I was gonna start getting bossy!

This is our therapy group. We make fun of them what canā€™t form complete sentences or provide sources, and try to get @jkcerda to give us more recipes.

lizkat

Reaction score
Hello stranger! So nice to have you join us. Besides, if one more person asked where you were I was gonna start getting bossy!

This is our therapy group. We make fun of them what canā€™t form complete sentences or provide sources, and try to get @jkcerda to give us more recipes.

Thank you... I might need therapy after having got entangled in that one thread over yonder with a certain person who shall remain unidentified. I never learn.

Recipes, yeah. It's been awhile @jkcerda. Cooler weather coming up, the desire to spend more time in the kitchen is going to show up on my calendar pretty soon.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Thank you... I might need therapy after having got entangled in that one thread over yonder with a certain person who shall remain unidentified. I never learn.

Recipes, yeah. It's been awhile @jkcerda. Cooler weather coming up, the desire to spend more time in the kitchen is going to show up on my calendar pretty soon.
Yes, we have a forum for that therapy here and you've been added. If you refresh the main forum page you'll see it. :)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Actually, after all the quarantine, all I want is for someone else to cook the meal. Actually, I just want to show up and say ā€œfeed me.ā€ Iā€™m exhausted from planning what to eat. Tonight when my poor husband asked what was for dinner I said ā€œno clue...see whatā€™s in the fridge and help yourself.ā€

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Actually, after all the quarantine, all I want is for someone else to cook the meal. Actually, I just want to show up and say ā€œfeed me.ā€ Iā€™m exhausted from planning what to eat. Tonight when my poor husband asked what was for dinner I said ā€œno clue...see whatā€™s in the fridge and help yourself.ā€

Amen to that.

I love cooking, am an excellent chef (and a greedy gourmand) but, even I want someone to cook for me occasionally.

I long for the day when I can sit in an elegant restaurant (bistro, serious gastro-pub), and peruse a menu with uninhibited greedy salivating joy.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

I took a look at that thread.

Ah, well.

We are what we are, and to be otherwise is to deny ourselves - and who we are - at times.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Hello all... Someone pointed out this forum to me and I thought I would give it a try. I am not a refuge from other forum*, I hope to maintain duel citizenship if possible. :)

* I don't know if is okay to mention the other place.
Welcome, glad you decided to check us out. Most of us are not refugees either, I own this site and still post on both boards and think we can coexist just fine, we're just much looser on the rules and a bit more open minded here. If you refresh the home page you'll see all the forums.

lizkat

Reaction score
Hello all... Someone pointed out this forum to me and I thought I would give it a try. I am not a refuge from other forum*, I hope to maintain duel citizenship if possible. :)

* I don't know if is okay to mention the other place.

Welcome... i was laughing at the reference to "the other place" because a friend of mine used that description for not-heaven as his probable destination in the next life.

I hope to remain a dual citizen too, but it's nice to know I can hang out here if I manage to mess up and get booted out of PRSI in "the other place" before or during the election season.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Welcome... i was laughing at the reference to "the other place" because a friend of mine used that description for not-heaven as his probable destination in the next life.

I hope to remain a dual citizen too, but it's nice to know I can hang out here if I manage to mess up and get booted out of PRSI in "the other place" before or during the election season.
I am happily a dual citizen, I don't even recall the last time I was banned over there and I haven't had any infractions for quite a while so all is good.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Most of us still hold, or retain, some class (i.e. still admitted to, or temporarily, or permanently excluded from, PRSI) of dual citizenship with The Other Place, and, I imagine, would hope to continue to be able to do so.

Top Bottom
1 2