Welcome to the gaming forum

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Welcome, feel free to discuss any game on any platform here. We've added prefixes but they're not required.

Enjoy!

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Same here, it took me three months to finally get one but we built a bitchin island during the pandemic.

I still have yet to buy Animal Crossing. It might be because I'm still harboring ill feelings over the time my town was deleted in Wild World.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
When we play, we only do consoles, _do_not_not_ enjoy "PC gaming", consoles are fast, convenient, we play through a 65" 4K set with a nice sound system, from the couch, plus, it feels like I'm "getting away from tech" :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
When we play, we only do consoles, _do_not_not_ enjoy "PC gaming", consoles are fast, convenient, we play through a 65" 4K set with a nice sound system, from the couch, plus, it feels like I'm "getting away from tech" :D
Same, just want to plug it in and go without all the config and setup. Once upon a time I was really into Half-Life and had my own server and the whole thing, was a lot of fun and then I got old and now spend my game time gardening, digging for fossils and occasionally assisting a stranded drunken sailor get back home.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
E1uia1OXsAYWb9C

Top Bottom
1 2