What’s on TV?

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don't remember ever being on the edge of my seat as much as I was watching someone run around a store. And I'm craving a Cinnabon.

I've read complaints that last night's episode was a waste of time. I disagree. Gene/Saul/Jimmy had to take care of Jeff permanently, and this was a brilliant scheme worthy of the old days.

The whole episode tells us something very important about whether Saul ever found redemption after the events of breaking bad; did he lose his need to scheme and plot, etc.

It was such a low rent heist, but you felt like the stakes were higher than Oceans 11. Genius writing and directing.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
BCS S06E10, "Nippy", wow, terrific, just like discussed above. Carol Burnett is a national treasure. :)

BCS S06E11, tonight, titled ... "Breaking Bad" Watching it in real time :D

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Also this, though a movie, it will air on Hulu and it's getting extremely good reviews ...

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Finally started watching Breaking Bad. Not sure why now. It's so-so thus far after the first five eps. It's a bit dated, and a little scattershot for me.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
We watched the first disks episodes of Rick and Morty. I know it was huge, and although amusing, not really my style. My son loves it, so I'll continue watching.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Finally started watching Breaking Bad. Not sure why now. It's so-so thus far after the first five eps. It's a bit dated, and a little scattershot for me.

I haven't watched that either and one of my kin keeps telling me I have to watch it. Sounds like I'd have done better if I'd listened to him years ago instead of finally saying this year ok i'll put it on my watch list.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

I haven't watched that either and one of my kin keeps telling me I have to watch it. Sounds like I'd have done better if I'd listened to him years ago instead of finally saying this year ok i'll put it on my watch list.

Steady guys. Sometimes good is good.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

I do not cherish stories about people who chose or better said end up becoming shit bags, even though I believe people have limited choice. I started Breaking Bad and at this point in my life did not like this story of a man who has a medical issue, was offered substantial help and decided self destruction was his best path forward.

I watched more of Better Call Saul (related prequel) which I was more sympathetic too, because Jimmy McGill struggled with his dark nature, and if he had received some positive help at least more than he did from his big brother, he might have made it… or not. :) Even though I knew where this was headed, I cheered for Jimmy McGill to do the right thing, and when he adopted his new name, I knew all was lost and stopped watching that too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2