What are you doing today?

I went on vacation.

We went to visit friends and family in Colorado and New Mexico. Went fly-fishing, and lake swimming. Ate a lot of good food, hiked deep into the woods. We celebrated my son's birthday, and to celebrate we had a taco piñata full of candy that flew out into the grass.

We then went to Santa Fe, New Mexico and ate a serious amount of candy from Señor Murphy's, and probably our bodyweight in green chili.

@hulugu Hahaha, I originally read that as a piñata full of tacos, I was like, "Holy hell, how have I not experienced this !!!"

Went through and emptied a couple of boxes from back when we cleared our late mother’s house.

I’m happy to say that I finally got the new facts about marijuana (propaganda booklet anno 1970).

877B26EF-E87B-48A6-8B57-578CE71697FB.jpeg

Sneak peek:
670E773E-DD31-4398-A2F8-BE770605EE7F.jpeg

Oh, that's pretty amazing, hahaha, yeah, the kids and their dope.

Just finished several hours of French (my class, which ran over time, but was good, intense and interesting).

And now, I have just opened a bottle of wine.
A French bottle of wine I trust?

Lying in bed listening to the rain. It’s due to rain every day this week. Naturally I’m on a weeks holiday! Bloody typical. Probably be record breaking temperatures next week!

A French bottle of wine I trust?

Lying in bed listening to the rain. It’s due to rain every day this week. Naturally I’m on a weeks holiday! Bloody typical. Probably be record breaking temperatures next week!

Actualy, a robust white wine from Chile.

But, French in style....

And yes, raining here, too....that soft, summer style of sibilant downpour.

You really need to bring that into existence.

Tacos, burritos, they just need to be individually wrapped :)

Hahaha, wow, in my "youth" we'd blow through Taco Bell to gear up for the evening, I'd get like 20 tacos, cheap, didn't get mushy, easy to re-heat, it was like a magic bag, I'd keep reaching in all night, and *poof*, pull out __another__ taco.

Tacos, burritos, they just need to be individually wrapped :)

Hahaha, wow, in my "youth" we'd blow through Taco Bell to gear up for the evening, I'd get like 20 tacos, cheap, didn't get mushy, easy to re-heat, it was like a magic bag, I'd keep reaching in all night, and *poof*, pull out __another__ taco.

I'm not sure about Taco Bell, but I'm with you on the rest of it. Even today, I could probably eat 20 tacos. I'm not sure it would be a good idea though.

I’m off to school in a few to start recruiting participants for my study. Timing is so bad though since I leave for Florida next Tuesday and will be gone for two weeks.

Saw what I thought was a topless boy on the Hawthorne bridge when crossing it on my bike. But then she dropped the dress she is holding down and I see nope not a boy. Except for one feature and dark nipples she looked like a boy and had the same curves. I guess drugs but who knows. Not a curve in sight short hair and shaved down below completely

Saw what I thought was a topless boy on the Hawthorne bridge when crossing it on my bike. But then she dropped the dress she is holding down and I see nope not a boy. Except for one feature and dark nipples she looked like a boy and had the same curves. I guess drugs but who knows. Not a curve in sight short hair and shaved down below completely

Gotta love our city! At least she was on a bridge and not destroying a steak house. :ROFLMAO:

Gotta love our city! At least she was on a bridge and not destroying a steak house. :ROFLMAO:
I missed the nude bike ride but I see all the markings for the routeI debated on checking it out but my wife didn't to have to work that day so we did something else.

Back