WWDC 2021

tranceking26

Power User
Reaction score
Not long left, although I won't watch it live, even though I have very good internet here live streams are sometimes dodgy. Just have to avoid MR and tech sites for a few hours!

D

Deleted member 199

I gotta admit, I will be disappointed if the rumors for a new Mac don’t pan out. But it won’t be worth starting a thread to bitch about it.
Oh you gotta.gif

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Right now I’m mostly interested in if they’ll release a new version of Big Sur before I manage to install 11.4. :brickwall:

Speed tests go wooosch.

App store downloads and updates go wooosch.

Random web downloads go wooosch.

11.4 gets more or less stuck after a gigabyte or so. Same shit for many days. Even tried another wi-fi. Same story. Guess I should check the console or logs.

D

Deleted member 199

Right now I’m mostly interested in if they’ll release a new version of Big Sur before I manage to install 11.4. :brickwall:

Speed tests go wooosch.

App store downloads and updates go wooosch.

Random web downloads go wooosch.

11.4 gets more or less stuck after a gigabyte or so. Same shit for many days. Even tried another wi-fi. Same story. Guess I should check the console or logs.
Maybe some annoying groundhog has dug up the underground cables.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
On other hand have this ready for when iPadOS can't be used to land planes instead of current FAA software. So it's STILL not a pro device.

bucket-of-tears.jpg

People have built up what THEY need iPadOS to be, that there will be tears.

Soooooo many tears

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
On other hand have this ready for when iPadOS can't be used to land planes instead of current FAA software. So it's STILL not a pro device.

bucket-of-tears.jpg

People have built up what THEY need iPadOS to be, that there will be tears.

Soooooo many tears
I think we'll still see some big improvements to iPadOS but I agree that people are setting their expectations way too high.

D

Deleted member 199

I think we'll still see some big improvements to iPadOS but I agree that people are setting their expectations way too high.
There's an entire thread of people who will be disappointed if Tim doesn't publicly rebuke those pesky employees who dared to ask for more flexible working arrangements.

Top Bottom
1 2