YouTube content

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Kara and Nate, best travel channel on YT, been following for years.

The Straight Pipes, car reviews, unusually detailed, entertaining.

Cinefix, film nerd stuff.

Liziqi, this one is highly unique. A young woman who lives somewhere in rural China films herself making incredibly elaborate meals, largely from food she grows. Barely any words, mostly music. Unsually well shot and edited. Very relaxing and must watch for foodies.

I watch many others, don’t do Premium, just basic YT.

tobefirst

not questioning anything
Reaction score
I watch most of CGP Grey's videos. I like the way he explains concepts/things. His release schedule is pretty slow, but he released a video today, so I'll drop it here.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Here is the guy who knows how to handle his flute

IanAnderson.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

They aren't exactly wrong with their erratic movement to a first time hearing, but once you're familiar it gets way more performative.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
That horse has more emotional and musical intelligence than a flutist.
You realize, of course, that you have left yourself open for mischief. Flutes will appear out of nowhere, when you least expect them, brazing their raspy notes into your subconscious until at last that song stuck in your head will be playing on a flute, and to get free from it, you will leap off the pier, the last thought in your head as the icy salt water closes over it, "couldn't it at least have been a piper?"

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Mostly 90's music or photography stuff. Sometimes some Excel stuff. Thats about it. Maybe an hour a week?

Top Bottom
1 2