All things Fox News

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
You get the impression that the sad ending to this would be him in a jail cell clutching his knees while rocking back and forth mumbling "those are my documents, I deserve them, I want them back" all day long.
In my fevered imagination, in an act of mercy, he is smothered to death with a pillow by a large Native American who then throws a large plumbing fixture through the window and runs to freedom.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
In my fevered imagination, in an act of mercy, he is smothered to death with a pillow by a large Native American who then throws a large plumbing fixture through the window and runs to freedom.
Heard he'll do it for a piece of wrigley's.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
You get the impression that the sad ending to this would be him in a jail cell clutching his knees while rocking back and forth mumbling "those are my documents, I deserve them, I want them back" all day long.

Eh… Considering the harm he did to the country, and the decade or so it will probably take to recover, that sounds like a happy ending to me.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Eh… Considering the harm he did to the country, and the decade or so it will probably take to recover, that sounds like a happy ending to me.

Since you choose the high road, I'll take the low road. Considering he's a lying, cheating, manipulating ass, that sounds like a happy ending to me. The harm to the country bit too of course. But even without that, I still like that ending.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Since you choose the high road, I'll take the low road. Considering he's a lying, cheating, manipulating ass, that sounds like a happy ending to me. The harm to the country bit too of course. But even without that, I still like that ending.

Hmmm... wasn't my intent to take the high road. I'm just pissed what he did to the country - and how long it will take to turn that around (assuming it's possible). Of course what you said is true, too.

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
This hurts my head, no wonder Fox makes you stupider. The anchor says that at age 20, he went to Trier to try to find the home of Karl Marx because, you know, in 1848 he wrote Mein Kampf and the dude wanted to find out what that was all about.

I mean, so much pain.

And, what is this kink they have with that particular book?
Oof, bizarre. I wonder if the anchor hated his guest? Also, what does Fox have against Princeton?

Anyway, at least he correctly closed with, “that’s part of the education in America, if you so choose,” and tacitly, “to make random shit up and present it as fact.” It is Fox, after all.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
massive denialism screed

Ron Johnson says there is no climate crisis, we have wasted billions of dollars and not moved the needle, while this Dagen McDowell rants about how encouraging Africa to use solar panels is a racist effort to keep them in the dark when they could/should be properly developing their fossil fuels.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’m watching coverage on MSNBC… NYC and Oregon Pension funds sue Fox News…

Why aren’t all the “liberal media” outlets being sued for all their “fake news” against conservatives? Must be another conspiracy. Or, maybe they don’t peddle BS 24/7 like Fox and, while some may be slanted, base that slant off of actual facts and evidence. “Jean Carroll was credibly found to have been sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, and he shouldn’t be president” may be a slanted view, but it’s based in fact. “Biden funneled millions of dollars from foreign countries through his sons business dealings” or “The Dominion voting machines got hacked and flipped Trump votes to Biden” is a false statement, and your views on that are based on false info.

Fox ran a successful conservative-slanted, propaganda-driven network for years successfully by using things like culture wars and their idea of patriotism as the catalysts. Starting with Obama’s nomination, however, the BS started getting out of hand.

Anyways, enjoy the legal fees, Fox!

Top Bottom
1 2