All things Fox News

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
If they had a trial, fox wouldn’t have been forced to make such an admission either. There was nothing dominion could do to force that to happen, and a court couldn’t have forced it to happen.
Not forced, but couldn't Dominion have insisted on including an on-air admission as part of the settlement? It would have been in the best interest of the nation to have each of the Fox hosts admit to their audience that they pushed conspiracy theories that they themselves didn't believe in.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not forced, but couldn't Dominion have insisted on including an on-air admission as part of the settlement? It would have been in the best interest of the nation to have each of the Fox hosts admit to their audience that they pushed conspiracy theories that they themselves didn't believe in.
In a settlement, yes. Presumably fox was willing to pay extra not to have to do that. And dominion’s job is to protect dominion.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The win for Fox with the settlement is even more than face value. Based on this it’s speculated that Dominion will pretty much shut down AON with their lawsuit. They can’t afford it. Guess where OAN viewers are going to go back to, to fill that void?

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
In a settlement, yes. Presumably fox was willing to pay extra not to have to do that. And dominion’s job is to protect dominion.
You could make the argument that protecting your name by forcing the Fox News to publicly say your company is fine and that Fox News lied about them trying to steal the election is more important. But I agree that convincing the people who own you and their shareholders that this is true over simply getting a lot more money is less than easy even if they felt that way, which they may not have.

The rumor (we’ll see what happens) is that Pirro and Baritomo are to be fired, Bongino already has been. Of course given that the election lies were all given at least tacit if not explicit approval from above any such firings are sacrificial lambs rather that evidence of actual change.

Edit: Smartmatic openly saying they’re going to want a retraction

1682119745756.png

Could all be pretrial bluster but we’ll see. “A marker has been laid down”

Last edited:

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
Fox News is receiving plaudits for their 1-on-1 Trump interview with Bret Baier - with specific mention of how badly CNN screwed it up relative to Fox. Yes you heard that right.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Fox News is receiving plaudits for their 1-on-1 Trump interview with Bret Baier - with specific mention of how badly CNN screwed it up relative to Fox. Yes you heard that right.

When you watch the interview with Trump, you actually begin to think Trump’s lawyers are underpaid, no matter how much they make. He’s admitting to his crimes on camera, over and over, and especially with this Baier interview. “I needed time to go through my boxes of stuff” is not a defense for what he’s accused of.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
He’s admitting to his crimes on camera, over and over, and especially with this Baier interview.
Trump mentioned that there might have been personal property in the boxes, like a golf shirt, so he wanted to go through them himself before returning anything. In other words, he put his clothing on a higher level than the nation's top national security secrets.

And he keeps on falsely bringing up the Presidential Records Act, as though it gave him the authority to do what he did. I guess his playbook is to keep repeating a lie, knowing that his cult will believe it if they hear it enough times.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
When you watch the interview with Trump, you actually begin to think Trump’s lawyers are underpaid, no matter how much they make. He’s admitting to his crimes on camera, over and over, and especially with this Baier interview. “I needed time to go through my boxes of stuff” is not a defense for what he’s accused of.
You get the impression that the sad ending to this would be him in a jail cell clutching his knees while rocking back and forth mumbling "those are my documents, I deserve them, I want them back" all day long.

Top Bottom
1 2