Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I caught that story the other day. I'm amazed at how far Apple went to discover what they'd done. I wonder if that's typical for when someone at that level leaves Apple? Or if they knew/suspected what was happening, and then dug in for the details. What a scary place to work if you don't intend to follow the rules.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I caught that story the other day. I'm amazed at how far Apple went to discover what they'd done. I wonder if that's typical for when someone at that level leaves Apple? Or if they knew/suspected what was happening, and then dug in for the details. What a scary place to work if you don't intend to follow the rules.
I’m guessing a little of both. Probably flags are raised when there are such massive data transfers, but, if not, they were probably a little suspicious given the number of people going to that company.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
From what I've read at other sites, more than three dozen engineers have gone to this startup and the two named in the suit were sloppy and probably left bread crumbs on the way out of the door.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
From what I've read at other sites, more than three dozen engineers have gone to this startup and the two named in the suit were sloppy and probably left bread crumbs on the way out of the door.

Apple’s Complaint alleges all sorts of things like using Signal, wiping machines, copying stuff, etc. They are going after this company, so they would have to show that the employees weren’t doing this sort of stuff on their own.

Top Bottom
1 2