COVID Stupid

I can't even say that, because of stories like these.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1492921555088719879/
In one case, Tesla’s comeback/excuse was “he was a contractor” - so that makes calling him the N-word every day ok???!?!?!? WTF?

Then you have the rampant sexual harassment.

This company is rotten, and it all starts with Musk.

I considered him on the more likable side until his COVID stupid performance "identifying" HCQ as a drug candidate.
Those tweets transformed my view of him from a visionary to another shortcuts guy. And my view of him has been on a free fall since.

For me it was when he called that person who criticized his plan to rescue those children trapped in a Thai cave "Pedo Guy". I knew he was a douche canoe from then on.

Man tried to open emergency door on Portland-bound plane in attention-grab to address COVID-19 vaccines, feds say​

A 31-year-old man appeared Monday in federal court on allegations that he tried to open an emergency door on a Delta Air Lines flight bound for Portland from Salt Lake City because he wanted to make a statement about COVID-19 vaccines.

Michael Brandon Demarre of Portland was seen removing the plastic covering on an emergency exit handle and pulled on the handle with his full body weight Friday before a flight attendant intervened and demanded he let go of the handle, FBI agent Adam T. Hoover wrote in an affidavit in support of a criminal complaint.

I was just talking with my mother. She informed me that Omicron is just a cold for 3 days and that there haven't been any deaths from it at this point. I did my best to inform her and suggest that she double check that information with her nurses (she just had surgery and is currently in the hospital).

She said she doesn't watch the news anymore, so I guess she got that from Facebook and word-of-mouth.

When I had it, that is exactly what it was like. The wife was closer to 5 days. But it does affect everyone differently.

When I had it, that is exactly what it was like. The wife was closer to 5 days. But it does affect everyone differently.

Two people in this house had what amounted to a very mild cold. They also both had all 3 shots.

The third person who got it here only had the first two shots. He returned to work yesterday after being out nearly 2 months.

With that said, I'm in no way drawing any conclusions from a sample size of 3. But it's interesting regardless.

Two people in this house had what amounted to a very mild cold. They also both had all 3 shots.

The third person who got it here only had the first two shots. He returned to work yesterday after being out nearly 2 months.

With that said, I'm in no way drawing any conclusions from a sample size of 3. But it's interesting regardless.

At the time we got it, we had 2 shots. And given the CDC California & NY Health departments are now implying that at least with Delta, natural immunity is better, we probably won't get the 3rd unless required. But those requirements seem to be going away as well.

Edit: It wasn't the CDC, it was both the California & NY Heath Departments. The CDC was mentioned in the story which led to the error.

Last edited:
Please provide a source for this.
Just came across this today that proves the opposite lol

All teenagers think their parents are idiots, but sometimes it's actually true
High school junior Nicolas Montero stays busy. He runs track, works night and weekend shifts at Burger King and keeps on top of his schoolwork at Neshaminy High School in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

But Montero's packed schedule is also strategic — he says it's a way to stay out of the house.

Montero and his parents are separated by a political and cultural rift common throughout the U.S.: He says his parents are part of a small but vocal minority who oppose COVID-19 vaccination and have refused to let him get the shots.

"The thing about these beliefs is that they alternate by the day," said Montero, who is 16. "It's not one solid thing that they're going with, so it's just really baseless. It's like one thing they see on Facebook, and then they completely believe it."

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1495123869908316166/

When the mask mandates are gone, I am worried what the next trigger will be for such epic stupidity?

I hope it won't be back to just good ol' standby racism.

I want some good shit. I want them to flip the script on everyone, to own mohr libs.

😤 "What?! What do you mean I can't wear masks now? What am I sheep? If I want to wear a mask, I'll wear a mask! Have you seen the people here?!"

Last edited:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1495123869908316166/

When the mask mandates are gone, I am worried what the next trigger will be for such epic stupidity?

I hope it won't be back to just good ol' standby racism.

I won't some good shit. I want them to flip the script on everyone, to own mohr libs.

😤 "What?! What do you mean I can't wear masks now? What am I sheep? If I want to wear a mask, I'll wear a mask! Have you seen the people here?!"

Man, so many probably sane people have just plain lost it during Covid. All common sense gone, all normal acknowledgment of an enterprise's right to set its rules so long as they don't violate state or federal laws etc. Insanity!

Gotta love him yelling "Don't touch me!" Like they're really interested in touching a guy who won't mask up in the first place.

Back