FBI executed search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Problem is, there is no valid, legal reason for him to be in possession of those documents. The only legal thing he could do with them is hand them, and any copies he might have made, along with all logs of electronic communications from M-a-L, etc, etc, to the State Department. Any other action must be de facto treason, as defined in the Constitution. Whether or not the wrong eyes were ever laid upon them is immaterial.
Putin needs some incentive to help with his 2024 bid. :D

Cameras being off for a short period of time…Trumpers will claim that’s when the fake evidence was planted.
The scary thing is if it was so easy to plant documents, it must have been easy for his Saudi and russian buddies to retrieve documents.

A trip down memory lane about trump and US intelligence agencies. Astonishing many people want to put him back in office.

Cameras being off for a short period of time…Trumpers will claim that’s when the fake evidence was planted.

It won’t matter. Trump can claim in court any evidence he thinks was planted, which will also contradict any claims he can make about not knowing what items he had. It can’t be both.

And of course now the magas on social media are saying it was a false flag and he was a plant.

These people are beyond predictable. Have they ever though it’s a lot easier for Trump to lie than it is for hundreds or thousands of officials to run these coordinate “plots”? This all seems more like a game at this point than their true beliefs.

It won’t matter. Trump can claim in court any evidence he thinks was planted, which will also contradict any claims he can make about not knowing what items he had. It can’t be both.

These people are beyond predictable. Have they ever though it’s a lot easier for Trump to lie than it is for hundreds or thousands of officials to run these coordinate “plots”? This all seems more like a game at this point than their true beliefs.
Doesn't the FBI take their own video(s) during an executed search?

Doesn't the FBI take their own video(s) during an executed search?

I don;t think so. They are pretty famous for not recording stuff (e.g. interviews)

I caught some reference in mainstream media to the Mar a Lago cams having been turned off during execution of the search at some point "for protection of the agents". Didn't say when or for how long and I couldn't figure out what that even meant, since didn't have any context, and so I still don't really get it. Maybe some are usually undercover or something on other cases in the south Florida area? But I don't think anything that happened in the process, all the way from the warrant ask to completion of the search and deposit of the seized materials in the Miami field office was left to spur-of-moment thinking. Too much at stake.

I caught some reference in mainstream media to the Mar a Lago cams having been turned off during execution of the search at some point "for protection of the agents". Didn't say when or for how long and I couldn't figure out what that even meant, since didn't have any context, and so I still don't really get it. Maybe some are usually undercover or something on other cases in the south Florida area?

No, look at what happens to people who oppose the Reactionary Juggernot. If one of the agents involved can be recognized by the magatry, there will be doxxing and death threats.

A confession.

1660322890424.png

So this dumb shit must drive his lawyers up the wall. He can’t shut up. I assume the attorneys get paid in advance by the week? I’d accept no other arrangement with that chiseler fuck.
Since his attorneys keep coming after him for money, I assume they don’t get an up front retainer.

Back