Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Creative headline from Salon...

"Lordy there are pics”: Legal experts say Trump lawyers may need their own lawyers after DOJ filing​

when you pick only the best. Man I think trump could be responsible for a whole new school to educate lawyers just to keep up with his turnover.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
When even Fox & Friends are questioning you...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1564978153017282560/

That's a pretty measured response from Noem... I mean, it was weak, but its a far cry "from they planted evidence" and "Who cares? What about Hillary".

This isn't an email server from someone who may have - carelessly - actually did try to take her work home. These are actual documents that did not belong where they were.

But if she's looking to find out if he actually declassified the documents, everyone will be sad to find out he didn't. There will be no proof of him declassifying them, which is why he's trying to spin it as the fact they were at his home automatically means "they were declassified". It's a convenient argument, but its a lie.

Lots of good info in this Twitter thread, including one hilarious point - the information that has come out today is, again, because of Trump's actions. If Trump had handled his transition appropriately, we wouldn't be here. Had he complied with a subpoena to return the documents, we probably wouldn't be here. If he hadn't announced the search of his home, we wouldn't have known about it (at least as soon as we did). And if it wasn't for a bogus delay-tactic request for a "special master", we wouldn't have this information.

You don't need to leak when you can let the subject force you to release information!

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1564827484943798272/

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
man trump will hold the record of the most lawyers fired most disbarred most reprimanded and most ripped off of any single entity. something to be proud of.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve said politics is a sport played without a ball. And this whole thing with Trump is like a bull rider with his hand caught in the rope. Trump is flailing, the DoJ is on POINT with their rebuttals. Exposing more details of Trump’s crimes at his request, pretty much.

Dan Bongino called a panelist a liar when she said Trump was subpoenaed for this stuff. And it covered anything physically labeled as classified, regardless of its actual classification. Trump is directly involved. He didn’t declassify this stuff, and it wouldn’t matter if he did, that’s not what’s alleged. But it does make all of this worse.

I think that Trump lawyer who did the rounds may be in some legal jeopardy as well. Either she lied or Trump did, but someone broke the law. Probably more than once.

I love the title of this article… 😁

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh, so you admit you had them…. JFC this guy is a stupid liar. How can anyone take him seriously? “Nah, those stolen sensitive documents weren’t lying around, they were in a box, neatly stashed away! In a corner, a big, beautiful corner of my fabulous north wing, in a closet behind my bag of clubs.”

1A85BCFB-6EBD-4580-95A5-C0352F050734.jpeg

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Oh, so you admit you had them…. JFC this guy is a stupid liar. How can anyone take him seriously? “Nah, those stolen sensitive documents weren’t lying around, they were in a box, neatly stashed away! In a corner, a big, beautiful corner of my fabulous north wing, in a closet behind my bag of clubs.”

"I'm not guilty of murder! I'm totally innocent! You're framing me! And anyway, I shot that guy in the chest, not the head like you're all saying."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
They found documents in his desk alongside his passport. This is the biggest scandal in political history by a guy who ran on a less-corrupt version of this as it if were the same.

What did Trump do with those documents he was clearly trying to hide? Why did he take them home? He’s going to have to answer, he’s in deep shit!

Republicans are kind of quiet today…

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I don't think we've seen anything yet, if they indict he's gonna lose his shit and call on his MAGATS to do their worst. I'll be sitting in my home watching it on CNN, not gonna go out and get into a civil war with a bunch of angry Trump babies, let the military deal with them.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

View attachment 17227

The bigwig lawyer Trump just hired must have been really thrilled to see that missive roll out of Truth Social, yeah?

Trump should get a patent on how to stand upright in a bottomless hole while digging it deeper and posting BS at the same time.

All us lawyers are giggling at this response by Trump’s lawyers (one of whom may be a suspect)

What I hope is that the judge is also giggling as she tweaks her draft of a decision that a Special Master is unnecessary, a day late, a dollar short, two slices of white bread and a tad of mustard short of a decent baloney sandwich, and so just another attempt to obfuscate and obstruct the course of justice with all due process and exquisite care for special circumstance of the dude being an indictable plain citizen.

But then I'm often errant on side of optimism in matters related to TFG.

Top Bottom
1 2