Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Guilty.

And with total transparency, without any whines-n-moans about the DA, how unfairly he's being treated, and on and on. Unlike trump, a major disgrace for the country.

The system works. I hope Hunter gets the addiction help he needs.

Guilty.

how is that possible? after all, Joe Biden controls the DoJ and uses it to exact revenge on his enemies such as Donald Trump, even going so far as to somehow control state-level prosecutions. Did he not notice that his son was indicted and somehow he forgot to put a stop to it?

I’m so confused.

how is that possible? after all, Joe Biden controls the DoJ and uses it to exact revenge on his enemies such as Donald Trump, even going so far as to somehow control state-level prosecutions. Did he not notice that his son was indicted and somehow he forgot to put a stop to it?

I’m so confused.

I get the sarcasm, but Joe does have the power to Pardon him. He says he won't, but we shall see.

Joe Biden, with a statement Team Trump is not capable of even conceiving, let alone putting together or meaning honestly -

“As I said last week, I am the President, but I am also a Dad. Jill and I love our son, and we are so proud of the man he is today. So many families who have had loved ones battle addiction understand the feeling of pride seeing someone you love come out the other side and be so strong and resilient in recovery,” Biden said.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-trial-06-11-24/index.html

I get the sarcasm, but Joe does have the power to Pardon him. He says he won't, but we shall see.

He shouldn't.

Though Trump fanatics are already saying that this is even more reason to vote for Trump this November, because now they have proof positive that the Biden Crime Family is real!

...and also Trump's cases were rigged.

I’m so confused.
And you'll remain so, this is the same poster who has been defending Trump until he was blue in the face after he was found guilty by a jury of his peers, charged by the same DOJ, who is now elated with them for finding Biden guilty.

@Herdfan make it make sense. Not just mocking you here, seriously want to get how you reconcile this.

Well that sucks. Now this fall I need to choose between a convicted felon with 34 felonies (so far) under his belt. Or the guy they can't seem to catch jaywalking.

Oops, scratch that. This is a thread about a private individual, not a candidate for the White House. My mistake. Good luck Hunter.

You mean for Hunter or Trump? :)
bb6.jpg

So, instead of confronting my point, you deflect by bringing up a hypothetical that we won’t know the answer to for potentially 4 ½ years?

So, once again. Here’s my point:

Say he pardons Hunter. That means Trump and his cronies are right for claiming that the DoJ is weaponized against Trump? Wut?

Biden pardons Hunter. So that means that Biden used some sort of secret influence to control the prosecution of Trump in NY Superior Court? Wut?

Biden pardons Hunter. So that means ”we have a two tier justice system” where Republicans don’t get a fair shake? Wut?

You love to move the goal posts.

DoJ prosecuting Trump is political! (But they also are prosecuting several democratic congressmen and hunter biden)
But those are just for show! They’ll never be convicted. (Hunter was convicted.)
But Biden may pardon his son, even though he said he won’!. (The year is 2029, and Biden has not pardoned his son)
But Hunter Biden isn’t real! He’s a crisis actor paid to take the blow to make the justice system look fair! (Here’s his birth certificates and photos of him with his dad every year since birth)
Photoshop! And he was actually born in Kenya!

@Herdfan make it make sense. Not just mocking you here, seriously want to get how you reconcile this.

I simply don’t care.

Really about either conviction.

I am probably more annoyed about the 💩 I took over the laptop and how it wasn’t real etc. And then it was real.

It now costs me $130 to fill up my truck. And that’s down from north of $150. Our grocery bill is up 30-40%. We have allowed a small nation to come across our southern border unabated and given them hundreds/thousands of dollars of benefits that citizens don’t get.

So no, I don’t care. And neither do millions of others.

That is what some of you need to at least look at and ask yourself what you are missing when half the country simple doesn’t care. You can think what you want about them, but at the very least you need to try to understand their motivation.

I don’t care is the sales equivalent of I don’t want it. Ninety plus percent of sales objections can be overcome except one. And that is “I don’t want it”.

“i don’t care” can’t be overcome either.

Back