Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Either a surgical mask or N95 depending on the situation. I wear an N95 if I’m around a lot of patients or new hospital intakes. They are also handy in the cold since they don’t cause my glasses to fog up.
I can't stop my N95 from fogging up my glasses no matter how tight I try to make it fit. For the most part I just take them off. I know it means air is getting in/out but short of taping it up I'm not sure what else I can do.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I can't stop my N95 from fogging up my glasses no matter how tight I try to make it fit. For the most part I just take them off. I know it means air is getting in/out but short of taping it up I'm not sure what else I can do.

Try a different brand. I find 3M brand masks generally fit my face the best. I have the same issue as you with most Honeywell N95’s. If you’re having that problem, it’s kind of defeating the purpose.

jonblatho

Power User
Reaction score
For much of the pandemic I've generally worn cloth masks, but given that my employer discourages WFH and handed out free 10-packs of KN95 masks last week, I've recently taken to wearing my cloth masks over a KN95 mask.

jonblatho

Power User
Reaction score
I actually have much worse issues with my glasses fogging up with my KN95 mask than I ever did with cloth masks only. Give and take, I suppose.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
3M Aura 9205+ masks work well for me.

71hLdg4noMS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2