Site Donor
Reaction score
just a few clouds.
IMG_2877.jpeg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Just for S&Gs, I built a wall calendar (3Mb pdf) using PotD images. Each image is from a PotD thread of the corresponding month (I started on it a while back, so November and December are from the 2022 threads).

It is laid out 11" by 17" in a Pages document with rather plain-looking month grids. I tried to spread the photo selections around amongst as many different posters as I could. Some are cropped to better fit the page.

I thought it could be a fun thread, to see what we might produce, but there could be issues. My calendar, in its current state, does not have attributions for the photos, which is problematic. I am not going to print it out myself, because I do not use wall calendars, but it was a fun exercise.

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Just for S&Gs, I built a wall calendar (3Mb pdf) using PotD images. Each image is from a PotD thread of the corresponding month (I started on it a while back, so November and December are from the 2022 threads).

It is laid out 11" by 17" in a Pages document with rather plain-looking month grids. I tried to spread the photo selections around amongst as many different posters as I could. Some are cropped to better fit the page.

I thought it could be a fun thread, to see what we might produce, but there could be issues. My calendar, in its current state, does not have attributions for the photos, which is problematic. I am not going to print it out myself, because I do not use wall calendars, but it was a fun exercise.

Nice work and set of photos. Thanx for including one of mine!

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score

Very nice work! And thanks for including me too!

Top Bottom
1 2