Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Web_November_08_2023_001-3.jpg

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
Brought my Sony and have yet to offload the card but the iPhone did a pretty good job of capturing this scene in Oregon.

View attachment 27197
Gorgeous waterfall pic! Now you got me curious and looking around for other spectacular waterfalls I found this one that is beautiful in any season: Helmcken waterfall
Do you know it? Have you taken any photos?

P.s. A place not easy to reach though, I just tried to see how far it is from Vancouver . Try to look at it on Maps, satellite view
It's the Murtle river waterfall

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Gorgeous waterfall pic! Now you got me curious and looking around for other spectacular waterfalls I found this one that is beautiful in any season: Helmcken waterfall
Do you know it? Have you taken any photos?

P.s. A place not easy to reach though, I just tried to see how far it is from Vancouver . Try to look at it on Maps, satellite view
It's the Murtle river waterfall
I haven't heard of it until now but wow, what a view!

Spike

Writer, photographer
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
This is the 25th of April Bridge in Lisbon. If it looks familiar, the designer of the bridge was the designer of the original Bay Bridge (!), not the GG Bridge as many people think when they see it. The 25th of April marks the revolution in 1974 that overthrew 50 years of fascist rule. Taken from a ferry crossing the river.

DSCF1248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2