Political Memes Redux

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
those were from BLM.......

White people really do have it the worst. You can't even break line at Starbucks to tell that little negro boy working the counter WHO ALWAYS GETS YOUR ORDER WRONG that you want a Venti 1 pump caramel, 1 pump white mocha, 2 scoops vanilla bean powder, extra ice Frappuccino with 2 shots poured over the top (apagotto style) with caramel drizzle under and on top of the whipped cream, double cupped, for Mackaleigh (Spelled EMM AY SEE KAY AY ELL EEE EYE GEE AITCH) without some colored type getting up in your face.

It's enough to make you want to speak to a manager. My word...

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
White people really do have it the worst. You can't even break line at Starbucks to tell that little negro boy working the counter WHO ALWAYS GETS YOUR ORDER WRONG that you want a Venti 1 pump caramel, 1 pump white mocha, 2 scoops vanilla bean powder, extra ice Frappuccino with 2 shots poured over the top (apagotto style) with caramel drizzle under and on top of the whipped cream, double cupped, for Mackaleigh (Spelled EMM AY SEE KAY AY ELL EEE EYE GEE AITCH) without some colored type getting up in your face.

It's enough to make you want to speak to a manager. My word...
by all means find that colored person in the pick demanding the woman raise her hand
118633204_2443380075954648_449612025362844737_n.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah, that's pretty crass and low, man. Hell, it's straight up scummy.

Like I said in another thread, some of the ~MUH GUN~ people are rubbing one out about him shooting some people.

Of course, these are the same people who've never dropped into a 30 foot wave, climbed a 200' cliff face, recovered a shark attack victim, broke up a bar fight, in their heads, they're some kind of badass because they can cite some technical specifics about a firearm and wear camo in a city.

Come at me 'bro.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Of course, these are the same people who've never dropped into a 30 foot wave, climbed a 200' cliff face, recovered a shark attack victim, broke up a bar fight, in their heads, they're some kind of badass because they can cite some technical specifics about a firearm and wear camo in a city.

Everyone's a badass when they're bragging to their bros over some brewskis.

Top Bottom
1 2