Ron DeSantis: What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with him?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think I would call it a draw. Disney lost control of the RCID, but got favorable appointments in the government run district.

So it was all a show and business as usual is back to normal. The money will continue flowing into the correct coffers and everyone is happy again. A draw is definitely is, though I’m sure DeSantis will claim credit and that this is in spite of Biden’s “American-crushing policies”, not because of them. Good thing Florida has opted out of infrastructure spending and will be fully self-funding all infrastructure improvement with their own tax dollars. 😂 Would be a real shame if that infrastructure bill helped improve the roads and travel down there while all this Disney cash is being spread around.

You have to wonder why they each pulled their lawsuits against each other. I’m not going to theorize, but for a crowd that loves juicy conspiracies based on far less evidence than we have here, you do have to wonder.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
So it was all a show and business as usual is back to normal.

Pretty much.

You have to wonder why they each pulled their lawsuits against each other. I’m not going to theorize, but for a crowd that loves juicy conspiracies based on far less evidence than we have here, you do have to wonder.

Because Disney is a business and DeSantis is a politician and neither side was looking good. So they went into a room and quietly kissed and made up.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So it was all a show and business as usual is back to normal. The money will continue flowing into the correct coffers and everyone is happy again. A draw is definitely is, though I’m sure DeSantis will claim credit and that this is in spite of Biden’s “American-crushing policies”, not because of them. Good thing Florida has opted out of infrastructure spending and will be fully self-funding all infrastructure improvement with their own tax dollars. 😂 Would be a real shame if that infrastructure bill helped improve the roads and travel down there while all this Disney cash is being spread around.

I think Disney realized they will far outlive tin pot dictator DeSantis and it isn’t worth further time and money. You have to wonder what will happen to him after he’s no longer governor. By all accounts nobody likes him on a personal level and he has nowhere near the charisma Trump has. At best he’s a tool of the far right but that’s only because he’s the tool they’re currently stuck with.

Top Bottom
1 2