The 2020 Republican National Convention thread

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Anti-abortion speaker full of baloney:

She also wants to overturn women’s suffrage?

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for people who will speak in favor of Trump.

U

User.45

Anti-abortion speaker full of baloney:

She also wants to overturn women’s suffrage?

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for people who will speak in favor of Trump.

This video is still the most fucked up thing I've heard this week. As a black father of biracial kids, this is the epitome of bad parenting, corroborated by bad "research". Sacrificing your son for youtube likes is fucking insane.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This video is still the most fucked up thing I've heard this week. As a black father of biracial kids, this is the epitome of bad parenting, corroborated by bad "research". Sacrificing your son for youtube likes is fucking insane.

Goddam dude, she's a raging POS, ugh, I wish someone would tear those eyebrows off her inbred face, rescue that child, and then drop an anvil on her Wile E. Coyote style ...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Kristi Noem starts off the night by invoking the culture wars yet again. Democrats are going to destroy the Bill of rights. Cancel culture is going to destroy us.

Once again, the Republicans are talking about how dangerous America is. Trump has been President for 4 years! Then a rant about how every city is being destroyed by fires and murders. Total bullshit.

Then, after demonizing everybody on the left and BLM protesters as dangerous murderers, she ends with ‘we respect everyone’ and invokes MLK Jr.

How idiotic are the Trumpers to believe this self-contradictory claptrap?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Holy fuck they are trotting out the ignorant elite, JFC, this is embarrassing even for the halfwits.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Posted on MR:

Holy hell, Kristi Noem is spectacularly ignorant.

Hahaha, Marsha Blackburn is a back-assward, mouth breathing hick, wow. Liquor stores and abortions, holy ****, hahaha!

I mean, what fucking year is it? It's 2021, these speeches sound like the dark ages, it's sick, and sad. Fuck you if you support this party.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow, KellyAnne seems like she’s totally not into this at all, that was freakishly robotic, I think she did this purely out of some sort of contractual obligation ...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Why is there a nun speaking at a political convention? And how can she possibly speak about refugees when Trump has done everything he can to prevent them from coming here?

It’s an anti-abortion speech of course. And she said Biden supports infanticide. I guess she will be in confession this weekend for lying.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And now... a cop. He looks like he’s put away a lot of doughnuts in his day. And of course he is speaking against protesters. People don’t have the highest opinions of cops right now. And he is claiming that these protests are just coming out of nowhere and are just from the radical left. ZERO acknowledgement that his fellow cops are the cause of the protests in the first place.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I just had to explain to an hysterical 40 year old woman on Facebook that communists aren't actually on the verge of taking over the country.

This is the world we live in now.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
:rolleyes: "Basement, basement, basement." They're really ramming that home, aren't they?
Let them keep trying, so far it's not hurt him a bit as most Americans see him not traveling around during a pandemic as common sense.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
"The left has radicalized emotion-based voters." I'm amazed and nauseated by the GOP's ability to project all their worst qualities onto everyone else.

Edit: they bring out two guys to hold wheelchair guy's seat still while he stands up. Don't wheelchairs come with brakes anymore?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
25 year old kid accuses liberals of betraying MLK jr. and cancel culture, then says ‘hey liberals work with me!’ What a dingbat.

Then this guy that was originally cut from the speaker list somehow got back on it:

It’s always the crooks that talk the most about Jesus.... he has a lot to say about God and Jesus.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I just had to explain to an hysterical 40 year old woman on Facebook that communists aren't actually on the verge of taking over the country.

This is the world we live in now.
Remember the "Obama's going to have Marxist troops marching down your street to take your guns"? Shit, the only real gun legislation he passed was allowing them in federal parks on on Amtrak trains. They preach fear, not facts.

Top Bottom
1 2