Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is why it's not just about Trump. This guy basically said "ladies, you may be graduating but your place is in the kitchen" and he's being hailed as a hero.

A lot of people share his sentiment. Sexism is a big part of the white nationalist groups.

No offense to any Catholics on here, but the church is an organized crime ring that has still not repented for its part (and probably continued part) in an epidemic of child sex abuse. Imagine being some orphan under the care of a priest and a bunch of nuns in the days before telecommunications and robust investigative services. He should be using his platform to clean up his church if he cares so much.

His faith means nothing to me and he's wrong about what he says. But, its a free country, and people are free to be as brainwashed and stupid as they like.

On a related note, I love all the concerned comments about overzealous police since their favorite golfer was arrested this morning. I have no opinion on what happened, sounds like miscommunication to me, but the comments on Fox show you there's a night and day difference in how they treat a wealthy white golfer being a "victim" of an overzealous officer, vs. some poor black guy that would have had their head bashed in for an equal misunderstanding.

The way they're treating this golfer is the same as they'd treat a cop who enters someone else's house drunk and kills them.

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

This is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard of that helps absolutely nobody.
Plus its a huge first amendment issue. trying to regulate what people can wear? man the money they will have to spend to defend this. glad they have so much spare money for crap like this.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Read an article earlier about a man suspected of killing his wife after he found out she posted a topless picture of herself on a patriot forum which she said she would do if Trump won the 2016 election. I can’t think of a better example of what the Republican voter base has become. I’m not saying they are all there now. There’s still some pearl clutchers but that’s shrinking.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Like a black KKK member.

dmfbwlh2301d1.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Again, even as a hate filled Republican, how does the way one address themselves impact you?

k3tdjjt4ff1d1.jpeg

The party of "personal liberty" sure loves to get all up in everyone's personal business for some reason.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Again, even as a hate filled Republican, how does the way one address themselves impact you?

I have tried staying out of recent social issue posts, but have to weigh in on this one.

You are correct that how one addresses themselves has zero impact on me. Or anyone else.

But if I or you or anyone else doesn't play along, we can be fired, or in very severe cases, be arrested.

This does not exist in a bubble. It goes far beyond of just how an individual refers to themselves.

Technically, the bill does not "ban" the use of pronouns, it bans compelling teachers (and public employees in general) to use a person's preferred name or pronoun. It is some genuine stupid, but it is also wrong to go all inciteful overstating the case.

Since I can only give the post one Like, here are some more:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
But if I or you or anyone else doesn't play along, we can be fired, or in very severe cases, be arrested.

How fucking hard is it to "play along"? Seriously. You are talking about major snowflakiness. Anyone who actually gets in real trouble over this has to be a total PoS.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

I am unaware of anyone being arrested, but I am sure you have a source. In my opinion without any of your sources, I would also state the getting "fired" for not using preferred pronouns probably wasn't the only cited issue with the employee. It takes a lot for an employee to get fired, so I betting there are a few other issues of whatever your cited source is. However, I know the focus will be on the lack of using the preferred pronouns, which really isn't that hard and takes so little effort for you to do.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I have tried staying out of recent social issue posts, but have to weigh in on this one.

You are correct that how one addresses themselves has zero impact on me. Or anyone else.

This does not exist in a bubble. It goes far beyond of just how an individual refers to themselves.

Since I can only give the post one Like, here are some more:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

The problem is, the people on your team whining about being forced to "play along" also want to ban books, force kids to pray in school and who knows what else.

Perhaps all this wokeness is a side effect of religion in America. You get rid of religion and a lot of this stuff would clear up on its own pretty quick.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
How fucking hard is it to "play along"? Seriously. You are talking about major snowflakiness. Anyone who actually gets in real trouble over this has to be a total PoS.

I have a right-wing friend in CA who plays along with it but isn’t exactly happy about it. I think more times than not, individuals may or may not experience having to play along IRL on a limited basis, but they go online and see extreme cases and then fold that into their own experience in their head. This may also cause them to overexaggerate their response in their personal situation. “I saw something similar to this online happening all over the place and now it’s happening to me! I must respond on behalf of all those other situations!”

To be fair, the left isn’t exactly immune from this thought process either when it comes to their perceptions. “Trump supporter” causes a jump to all kinds of conclusions on a mountain of issues where just playing along is a near impossibility.

Top Bottom
1 2