The Trump Indictment Thread

That would be fun. However,

really looked like
YWxs

before all that surgery.

To be consistent we shouldn't let facts change the original narrative certainty.

In the spirit of the birther movement and “I’ve been hearing things" propaganda it needs to be put out there that a DNA test revealed Trump isn’t Ivanka’s dad. This should include right-wing undisputable level proof in the form of pictures of Trump and all his kids with “Which one these doesn’t belong?”.

Trump’s head would explode on so many levels. And then he’d start treating Ivanka even creepier than he already does.

The irony of Trump on the stand chastising the judge.. “You called me a fraud and you don’t even know me” is really one of those things that’s glaring - Trump has no problem lying about other people and causing them death threats and fear, but when someone truthfully calls his business a fraud, it’s too much for him. He has to lie about others to make the truth about his own affairs more acceptable to others and himself.

Perhaps it’s time for the left to engage in some misinformation and conspiracies of their own - not to misinform voters, but as some comedic irony to point out how far down the rabbit hole Trump and his ilk have gone. Some Onion-like “investigative” conspiracy reporting on Trump’s business and endeavors for them to continuously have to refute due to lack of (any) evidence supporting the “news story” would give the cult the same headaches sane people get when they add layer upon layer of conspiracy each time you disprove one of theirs.

Force Trump to show a birth certificate for Ivanka. Then a DNA test. Then let’s do a deep dive on the political leanings of the person who performed the test, to make sure they aren’t a Republican or have ever donated to a Republican, or worked for one or shook hands with one. Because then we’d know they are a “Trump-loving Republican thug”.

There comes a time when a little more than just basic truth and common sense is needed, it seems. The cult is really in deep and perhaps some humor could pry them away from their conspiracies a tad.

The irony of Trump on the stand chastising the judge.. “You called me a fraud and you don’t even know me” is really one of those things that’s glaring - Trump has no problem lying about other people and causing them death threats and fear, but when someone truthfully calls his business a fraud, it’s too much for him. He has to lie about others to make the truth about his own affairs more acceptable to others and himself.

Perhaps it’s time for the left to engage in some misinformation and conspiracies of their own - not to misinform voters, but as some comedic irony to point out how far down the rabbit hole Trump and his ilk have gone. Some Onion-like “investigative” conspiracy reporting on Trump’s business and endeavors for them to continuously have to refute due to lack of (any) evidence supporting the “news story” would give the cult the same headaches sane people get when they add layer upon layer of conspiracy each time you disprove one of theirs.

Force Trump to show a birth certificate for Ivanka. Then a DNA test. Then let’s do a deep dive on the political leanings of the person who performed the test, to make sure they aren’t a Republican or have ever donated to a Republican, or worked for one or shook hands with one. Because then we’d know they are a “Trump-loving Republican thug”.

There comes a time when a little more than just basic truth and common sense is needed, it seems. The cult is really in deep and perhaps some humor could pry them away from their conspiracies a tad.
I enjoyed when Bill Maher “seriously” posed the question of if Trump is related to orangutans and then Trump sued him.

Individual-ONE's lawyers plan to call 127 witnesses for the defense. This looks like a combination of drag-this-thing-out and bury-them-in-bullshit strategies.

That list isn’t the witnesses he plans to call. It’s the witnesses he may call - it preserves his rights by putting the other side on notice. It’s not unusual at all to have this many names on this type of list. Some courts require you to categorize names as “will call” and “may call,” but apparently not this one.

That list isn’t the witnesses he plans to call. It’s the witnesses he may call - it preserves his rights by putting the other side on notice. It’s not unusual at all to have this many names on this type of list. Some courts require you to categorize names as “will call” and “may call,” but apparently not this one.
well that would take competent lawyers not losers like trump is stuck with.

Well, it’s a little ambiguous. “Alan Garten, explained to Forbes a month ago that 40 Wall Street has 63 floors of commercial space, but “when you add the space from 63 to the cupola, the building totals 72 floors.””

Alan Garten, btw, is the son of Jay Garten. Jay Garten and my father were both vice presidents of the same electrical contractor in Manhattan at the same time for many years. I don’t think I ever met Alan, but I met Jay many times. In any event, in some bizarre parallel universe I could have ended up Trump’s lawyer, I guess.

Trump is paying his lawyers to do Jack Smith, Fanni Willis and Letitia James' work for them.

These lawyers - especially Lauro and Habba should especially be careful. The antics in this NY civil fraud trial are not going to fly well in state or federal criminal court. They are acting as co-actors in Trump's circus and not actual defense lawyers. At best, they risk causing Trump headaches (which they've already done). At worst, they face reprimand for shady work or who knows, maybe they'll want a VIP Trump pass and end up getting indicted for him.

Michael Cohen refers to Habba as the next Mrs. Trump. While she is a total sycophant, I suspect Trump likes to have her around as window dressing.

Trump is paying his lawyers to do Jack Smith, Fanni Willis and Letitia James' work for them.

These lawyers - especially Lauro and Habba should especially be careful. The antics in this NY civil fraud trial are not going to fly well in state or federal criminal court. They are acting as co-actors in Trump's circus and not actual defense lawyers. At best, they risk causing Trump headaches (which they've already done). At worst, they face reprimand for shady work or who knows, maybe they'll want a VIP Trump pass and end up getting indicted for him.
I am all for it more chance of him loosing. these are the lawyers he wants ye wants yes men not competent people.

well he is on the last ones that are willing to work for him so if he fires them he may have some issues as no one else is willing. he has been scraping the bottom of the barrel as is.

But one of the many questions is how far will the court/legal system let him push it? There’s no doubt that each new legal team will be more incompetent than the previous team just based on the fact that they chose to work with him knowing what they know and his demands for asinine objections and motions all the in the name of delays. Then he'll just fire them for incompetence and around and around it goes.

As the article states this could move things into uncharted waters that may never be needed again. The best thing that could probably happen is throwing his ass in jail for breaking the rules of his bond and then he’ll go absolutely mental from the inability to interact with the outside world. Then he’ll be forced to have the case(s) go to trial if wants to see the outside world again.

But one of the many questions is how far will the court/legal system let him push it? There’s no doubt that each new legal team will be more incompetent than the previous team just based on the fact that they chose to work with him knowing what they know and his demands for asinine objections and motions all the in the name of delays. Then he'll just fire them for incompetence and around and around it goes.

As the article states this could move things into uncharted waters that may never be needed again. The best thing that could probably happen is throwing his ass in jail for breaking the rules of his bond and then he’ll go absolutely mental from the inability to interact with the outside world. Then he’ll be forced to have the case(s) go to trial if wants to see the outside world again.
imagine how much he would pay for a burner phone while inside.

Back