The Trump Indictment Thread

"If you think you gonna take a mugshot of my President Donald Trump and it's gonna be ok, you gonna find out that after you take that mugshot, some bad [expletive]'s probably gonna happen to you," Hanson allegedly said in his message intended for the sheriff. "... I'm warning you right now before you [expletive] up your life and get hurt real bad."
In his messages for Willis, Hanson allegedly told her to "watch everywhere that you're going" and "there's gonna be moments when you're gonna be vulnerable," among other things.
trump brings out the best in people.

trump brings out the best in people.

People like this make me sick, and so does Trump for poking the bear, and so does any high-profile republican not named Romney, Cheney or Kinzinger for not calling Trump out and pretending the elephant isn't in the room.

In NY news, the first of Trump's loin litter, Grift Jr., is up to testify tomorrow. He's smarter than his dad in interviews, at least when it comes to looking comfortable and giving acceptable non-answers (Here's him describing what he knows about GAAP on Youtube - I strongly suggest not wasting your time and clicking the link to spend five seconds watching Greaseball charmingly admit he's entirely full of shit, but that's what happens). He doesn't have the same annoyance and petulant attitude of his father. But he's also as big of a liar and clearly in on the criminal grift, so it should be highly entertaining.

He can plead the fifth over and over, and the jury - just the judge in this case - is clearly not f*****g around and will easily find him not credible if he lies.

The safest thing Junior can do is tell the truth - "Yeah, this is the way my father has always done this and we were just following his lead". Of course, that probably won't happen. But he's screwed either way, the Trump Org better hope they have a lot of wealthy friends with money to waste. We know he's got plenty of stupid supporters, but I wager the dumb ones who are loose with money don't have as much to give.

Trump is now whining about his legal fees at his cult rallies, he's making major flubs in every speech and its embarrassing to watch. I don't have a lot of sympathy for him and I naturally find humor in a lot of things, but I'm also not a Trumpkin and I still do have a modicum of empathy and sadness for him. The good thing is that empathy and sympathy is balanced out with him never failing to be an asshole and say or do the wrong thing, so there is minimal guilt in watching him crash and burn.

Trump is now whining about his legal fees at his cult rallies, he's making major flubs in every speech and its embarrassing to watch. I don't have a lot of sympathy for him and I naturally find humor in a lot of things, but I'm also not a Trumpkin and I still do have a modicum of empathy and sadness for him. The good thing is that empathy and sympathy is balanced out with him never failing to be an asshole and say or do the wrong thing, so there is minimal guilt in watching him crash and burn.
you mean the legal fees someone else pays and has cost him good representation? I can see why he is complaining what he is left with sucks but thats on him. he is going downhill or wants to look like it for more money?

Hopefully the judge will have the correct response
anBn

Hopefully the judge will have the correct response
anBn

It’s his mind that sets him apart. Perhaps I’m just not on his level. I suppose it’s a difference in income and social status, but I wouldn’t think to bury the mother of my less-intelligent children on my golf course for a tax cut. Perhaps he is smart in some areas, I can honestly say I wouldn’t have thought of it.

I don’t want to give Trump any ideas here, but he can probably cash in on some sweet life insurance policies to put on his commissary balance. Especially if he has a safari hunter with bad eyesight and poor aim accompany Uday and Qusay on one of those endangered species hunting trips they like to go on.

I On another site that I frequent, someone paraphrased Junior's testimony in the NY fraud case. I thought that it was worth sharing.

As Executive Vice President of Trump Organization, and trustee on Donald Trump’s revocable trust, I knew nothing about anything about the business and was not involved in running it or the accounts or anything about it. I don’t remember working on anything with anybody at any time. I relied on smarter people to tell me where to put my name on the paperwork. I’m not even sure if these are my own pants I’m wearing right now. I’m basically a chimp in a suit.

It’s his mind that sets him apart. Perhaps I’m just not on his level. I suppose it’s a difference in income and social status, but I wouldn’t think to bury the mother of my less-intelligent children on my golf course for a tax cut. Perhaps he is smart in some areas, I can honestly say I wouldn’t have thought of it.
I doubt Trump came up with that idea. I presume one of his accountants, knowing Trump has zero moral qualms, floated the idea and it was embraced for the virtue of being profitable.

I think it’s weird to want to be buried somewhere. What a waste of land.

All the family can say is "I wasn't involved, I didn't handle that, I KNOW NUFFIN' "

Ok, fine. That would be easier to believe if you weren't on social media and far-right news outlets and podcasts talking about "THIS IS A GROSS UNCONSTITUTIONAL WITCH HUNT BY DEEP STATE DEMOCRATIC OPERATIVES."

Either you know nothing, or you are lying about both your business AND the AG's office and judge. You can't have it both ways. Maybe the prosecutors should ask them on the stand "If you know so little about the finances, how can you know they were all handled legally?" Then point to all their public statements deriding the case and those involved.

She is at it again folks. Aileen Cannon (can she really be called a Judge) is floating the idea of delaying the documents case against Trump until mid Novemeber 2024.

She is at it again folks. Aileen Cannon (can she really be called a Judge) is floating the idea of delaying the documents case against Trump until mid Novemeber 2024.

I suspect that's just a preview on how she'll oversee the trial once it gets underway.

He's currently getting hit in the face with pies from all directions. If one of those happens to miss the target, he's still covered in pie. I'd enjoy seeing ALL the pies hit him if I'm being honest. But if one gets by, it will still be a satisfying show.

Mary Trump thinks Ivanka will testify more honestly because, unlike Trump’s sons, Ivanka doesn’t need daddy’s money. She has her own wealth. Dad may not be needed for her wealth, but I think she’s probably pretty peeved that he made her a social pariah. I could very much see her wanting to be a Paris Hilton, or whatever the social equivalent is today. That’s never going to happen now. If there's one thing the right despises it's that they'll never be the cool kids, something they desperately want to be.

Maybe not across the board, but I'm fairly sure in circles she'd like to be part of which wouldn't have been an issue if her dad was never President.

I don't know if this is a historically unique situation, but being the kid of a former President usually throws most doors open for you. In Trump's kid's case it's going to slam a lot of doors in their face.

Back