The "Wordle" thread

Damn, todays took me 6. First time I've gotten the "Whew!". I really felt that.

Yay, I did the best today that I've done in a long time!

Wordle 239 4/6

⬜🟦🟦⬜⬜
⬜🟧⬜🟦⬜
🟦🟦🟦🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Today was my first time doing it courtesy of NYT now, so I've been switched over.

Yay, I did the best today that I've done in a long time!

Wordle 239 4/6

⬜🟦🟦⬜⬜
⬜🟧⬜🟦⬜
🟦🟦🟦🟧⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Today was my first time doing it courtesy of NYT now, so I've been switched over.

Sweet. :cool:

Yeah, I was officially redirected today too.

Speaking of guessing everything wrong…

Well, on the bright side: Plenty of letters were eliminated! :greenthumb:

Wordle 240 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:cautious:

That was … different, yet similar. And a bit creepy.

Daily Quordle #21
5️⃣3️⃣
8️⃣6️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Oh, and back to regularly scheduled programming :D

Wordle 240 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

For the love of god, I keep barely getting it.

Wordle 241 6/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:LOL:

1644930218599.png

So the wife and I had two different solutions this morning, like they sort of sounded the same up to a point and then diverged, mine was definitely the easier of the two, if you get the other one ... good luck. :oops:

Wordle 241 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I switched over this morning midway through the original site's puzzle. I had two guesses left and three letters in the right spot, but was having trouble coming up with what it could be. That's when my wife told me they were different today and, since all of my family is on the new site, I figured I'd take advantage of my trouble to switch over. @DT, mind sharing via PM what the original site's puzzle was?

I switched over this morning midway through the original site's puzzle. I had two guesses left and three letters in the right spot, but was having trouble coming up with what it could be. That's when my wife told me they were different today and, since all of my family is on the new site, I figured I'd take advantage of my trouble to switch over. @DT, mind sharing via PM what the original site's puzzle was?

So mine was AROMA, which turned out to be easy due to my initial word/vowels (PIANO), and two guesses of position elimination.

The wife got AGORA, which I wasn't even familiar with as a stand-alone word, I'm only familiar with it as a root for a word like agoraphobia. She was still working on it, messaged me, said, "A in position 1 and 5",and I was like yes, not realizing her word was actually different :oops:

FWIW, here's how mine went:

1644938754015.png

I wrestled with this one for a while, went and refreshed my mug of coffee, came back, looked at it again and voila, the word came to me. I hadn't known about the possibility of two different solutions -- yikes! Now I'll look at DT's spoiler, see what the alternate word was.....

Wordle 241 6/6

🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟦⬜⬜⬜
🟧🟧⬜⬜⬜
🟧🟧⬜🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟦🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Huh, I never would've gotten that alternate word! DT's and mine are the same. Took me a bit longer, though, more lines. Great minds think alike and all that.... LOL!

Back