Today’s Shooting (an ongoing topic)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Red states are going scorched earth and I’ll say the quiet part out loud. Arm up their team and hope they shoot up liberals, immigrants, and non christians. Their team will take some casualties but if you’re going to make an omelette…. They’ll reflexively blame mental health and do fuck all about it. Actually, not fuck all. They’ll continue to feed paranoia propaganda both causing mental health issues and making existing mental health issues worse.

There are no lone wolves. White supremacy explicitly preaches leaderless resistance along with calling themselves patriots. Both were done in response to the lessons that were learned from the kkk years being an easy target for law enforcement.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
of course before you know what's going on grab your gun and go out and take care of the problem.

A Louisiana man has been arrested after allegedly shooting a 14-year-old girl in the back of her head, according to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.

KPLC reports that deputies were called out to a home in Starks, Louisiana, early Sunday morning, in reference to a shooting. When deputies arrived they say they found the girl with a gunshot wound to the back of her head.

Upon investigating the incident, detectives say that several juveniles were playing hide and seek in the area and were hiding on the neighbor’s property.

Detectives spoke to David V. Doyle, the owner of the property. The 58-year-old told authorities that he saw shadows outside his home, went inside and got his firearm.
Detectives say Doyle told them that when he went back outside he saw people running away from his property and began shooting at them, unknowingly hitting the girl.

The girl was admitted to a local hospital where she was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Doyle was arrested and booked into the Calcasieu Correctional Center for aggravated battery, four counts of aggravated assault with a firearm and the illegal discharge of a firearm. His bond is still pending.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Slightly off topic,

She was asleep, alongside her boyfriend and youngest child. The shooter said he was trying to scare off some car prowlers. When the alarm went off, several hours later, her boyfriend tried in vain to wake her up.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Texas child, 12, fatally shoots fast-food employee with AR-15 rifle, charged with murder​

I guess we've hit the point where there are no reasons to be surprised anymore with respect to America's gun situation. And... that all gun deaths have become acceptable consequences in the eyes of gun owners.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess we've hit the point where there are no reasons to be surprised anymore with respect to America's gun situation. And... that all gun deaths have become acceptable consequences in the eyes of gun owners.
this will be an excuse to let everyone one carry no matter the age.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
And, Texas ups the ante,

I wonder if he will just walk.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And, Texas ups the ante,

I wonder if he will just walk.
or collect the reward.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We missed one yesterday. Three killed, six wounded, in New Mexico. By an 18 year old with an AR-style weapon and two others.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Sounds like a murder charge would be appropriate here but maybe in Florida being white disqualifies you from being charged with murder, what some might call a privilege.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Sounds like a murder charge would be appropriate here but maybe in Florida being white disqualifies you from being charged with murder, what some might call a privilege.
well if it was a bud light I can see it.

Yoused

up
Reaction score

I have had beers thrown at me while riding wy bicycle. Cowards riding in cars who have nothing better to do than be scumbags. Most of them are nowhere near brash enough to whip out a gun (hell, they could just run me over). They should be thankful that most cyclists are not packing.

Top Bottom
1 2