USA Election 2024

IMG_5630.jpeg

He is in a world of what, now?

proving trump is dumber then a rock.

Karl Rove, the Republican political consultant and deputy chief of staff in the George W Bushadministration, has pulled no punches in an op-ed saying that Donald Trump’s debate against Kamala Harris was a “train wreck” for him.

Calling Trump’s debate performance“catastrophic”, he goes as far as to say that he was “crushed by a woman he previously dismissed as ‘dumb as a rock’.”

Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Rove says the former president’s performance was “far worse than anything Team Trump could have imagined” and Trump was “visibly rattled” as Harris “launched rocket after rocket at him.”……

This is like “you didn’t build that”, except dumber and with a nice racist veneer.

View attachment 31319

They're not remotely comparable. “you didn’t build that” was an out-of-context gaffe. This is waaaaaaaay more than that. This is proof that they can lie with impunity and it's dehumanization that justifies the mass deportations they have planned and any other atrocities they want to commit. After all, only monsters would eat people's pets and you can do anything you want to monsters - as well as those who would defend those monsters. JD Vance who first laundered the Neo-Nazi started lies about Haitian immigrants (who are legal btw - not that that's important in this instance) eating pets wrote the advertising blurb to the book "Unhumans" which is their description for everyone on the left just in case anyone thinks I'm being hyperbolic. Making fun of this shit is still possibly the best way to defang it, other than potentially Walz telling Vance where to shove Vance's racist lies up during the debate.

I am not familiar with Dave rubin, and it seems like that can only be a good thing:

Let's talk a little bit about how this fits into the pop culture part of this, because the pop culture is a huge driver of the cultural narrative. Poor Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris on Instagram after the debate on ABC, proudly calls herself 'a childless cat lady.' … It's like Taylor Swift, you are a young, pretty girl. Do you know what the gang members from Venezuela do to young, pretty girls? It ain't pretty.

🙄

The linked story puts forth that Rubin is just some sort of anagram for Putin.

I am not familiar with Dave rubin, and it seems like that can only be a good thing:

Let's talk a little bit about how this fits into the pop culture part of this, because the pop culture is a huge driver of the cultural narrative. Poor Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris on Instagram after the debate on ABC, proudly calls herself 'a childless cat lady.' … It's like Taylor Swift, you are a young, pretty girl. Do you know what the gang members from Venezuela do to young, pretty girls? It ain't pretty.

🙄

The linked story puts forth that Rubin is just some sort of anagram for Putin.
Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 9.47.38 AM.png

I don't have an account either, but if the links had rendered with a banner (is that what they're called?) there'd be not need to access it. I'll avoid X links in the future. Elon's such a dick.
What I always do when I'm not sure if it will render is screenshot it and then upload.

I read the comments on Fox, in an article about Biden wearing that hat.

Every conspiracy under the sun. Some are just like “Eh, don’t like him, but it’s cool to see.”

Others are saying “he’s trying to send us a secret warning about Harris”, or “he’s sucking up to Trump for a pardon”.

It couldn’t be that a guy known for his sense of humor was just joking around with the voters. Nope, there’s something nefarious and sinister going on.

They're not remotely comparable. “you didn’t build that” was an out-of-context gaffe. This is waaaaaaaay more than that. This is proof that they can lie with impunity and it's dehumanization that justifies the mass deportations they have planned and any other atrocities they want to commit. After all, only monsters would eat people's pets and you can do anything you want to monsters - as well as those who would defend those monsters. JD Vance who first laundered the Neo-Nazi started lies about Haitian immigrants (who are legal btw - not that that's important in this instance) eating pets wrote the advertising blurb to the book "Unhumans" which is their description for everyone on the left just in case anyone thinks I'm being hyperbolic. Making fun of this shit is still possibly the best way to defang it, other than potentially Walz telling Vance where to shove Vance's racist lies up during the debate.

I meant the way republicans built their whole 2012 campaign around an out of context quote. EVERYONE at the 2012 RNC kept going on about Obama’s quote, taken totally out of context. This is based on an out of context story, but used to promote hate against immigrants.

I meant the way republicans built their whole 2012 campaign around an out of context quote. EVERYONE at the 2012 RNC kept going on about Obama’s quote, taken totally out of context. This is based on an out of context story, but used to promote hate against immigrants.
Ah okay sorry I totally misunderstood. I thought you were saying that Obama’s original statement “you didn’t build that” was the equivalent of JD Vance/Trump saying that immigrants were eating pets and … yeah … that’s obviously silly and I plead being very tired.

Last edited:
Back