USA Election 2024

Trump's campaign team is surely advising against it.

CNN —
Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday accepted an invitation from CNN to debate former President Donald Trump on October 23, challenging her rival to another engagement on a public stage in the final weeks of the campaign.

“Vice President Harris is ready for another opportunity to share a stage with Donald Trump,” campaign chair Jen O’Malley Dillon said in a statement. “Donald Trump should have no problem agreeing to this debate.”

Harris tweeted Saturday that she “will gladly accept a second presidential debate” and that she hopes Trump “will join” her on October 23.

The debate would mirror the first 2024 presidential debate in June between Trump and President Joe Biden, taking place at CNN’s studios in Atlanta, according to the network.

She could have enough material to use against Trump for a full debate based on the last ten days alone.

I don’t see how anyone’s mind can’t already be made up, and Harris is improving at a rapid pace. She already kicked his ass one and the thing is, Trump wasn’t really much worse than he usually is, the contrast was just more stark this time, and Harris went further than Clinton or Biden on stating the facts against Trump.

Trump is a one-trick pony and I don’t see what he could gain from debating her again, as much as I’d love to see her kick his ass again. But, if he doesn’t accept, I’d hammer him for being weak just the same. He’s been on defense against Harris from day one and that’s not changing regardless of whether he accepts or not.

Trump's campaign team is surely advising against it.

The debate would mirror the first 2024 presidential debate in June between Trump and President Joe Biden

If it would "mirror" the June debate, that would be slightly advantageous to the Screaming ShitGibbon because, as you might recall, the moderators merely asked questions and allowed the speakers to respond without additional fact checking by the mods. Ms Harris would have to work a little harder to counter the gish-gallop.

She could have enough material to use against Trump for a full debate based on the last ten days alone.

I don’t see how anyone’s mind can’t already be made up, and Harris is improving at a rapid pace. She already kicked his ass one and the thing is, Trump wasn’t really much worse than he usually is, the contrast was just more stark this time, and Harris went further than Clinton or Biden on stating the facts against Trump.

Trump is a one-trick pony and I don’t see what he could gain from debating her again, as much as I’d love to see her kick his ass again. But, if he doesn’t accept, I’d hammer him for being weak just the same. He’s been on defense against Harris from day one and that’s not changing regardless of whether he accepts or not.
I agree, and would add that it probably wouldn't help her either, no matter how badly he performs. He could pee on the podium and his base would praise him somehow. He's held to no standards at all.

Hey, Mr Couchboy, why did you run away from a reporter asking you about the Black Nazi?

I was walking to the doctor (because one of my kids gave me the plague)

So, what do you have to say about Black Nazi?

My comment on Mark Robinson is that Kamala Harris cast the deciding vote on the Inflation Explosion Act and because of that a lot of Americans can't afford groceries

1726958864196.png

I don't recognize the sig of who made this but I love it.

View attachment 31491
That’s the thing: if he fails to show up, then he’s weak because he’s afraid of her. But if he does show up, then he’s still weak because he’s afraid of looking scared and made such a big deal about not doing another debate. It just depends on how his innate cowardice manifests.

That’s the thing: if he fails to show up, then he’s weak because he’s afraid of her. But if he does show up, then he’s still weak because he’s afraid of looking scared and made such a big deal about not doing another debate. It just depends on how his innate cowardice manifests.
Normally it is the underdog asking for more debates, and arguably Kamala is, but this case is different because she basically annihilated him the first time and there's no way he wants to face that again. It can only hurt him so politically speaking it's not in his best interest.

Couchboy rents a prop – link-to-X

@FordJohnathan5
Two days ago JD Vance admitted the campaign rented a dog to make him appear that he loves dogs. Tucker Carlson even calls it weird.

Apparently the rented dog story was incorrect. It was in fact his dog. It has not been established whether he lets the dog get up on the couch.

Last edited:
In the Corrupt Billionaires who dabble in Politics Department revealing they love fascism:

Hollywood Can’t Ditch Its Teslas Fast Enough: “They’re Destroying Their Leases and Walking Away”​

“Despite all the headlines, EV sales are still growing. They’re just not growing at the same speed that they were before. But Tesla is actually losing sales,” Kim says. “In fact, Tesla is one of the few EV makers that has been losing volume, not just losing market share.”

This decline can be correlated with Musk’s recent rightward turn and related online antics. “Rejection of Tesla recently spiked and continues among Democrats.

trump is a genius with women I mean, who else has such good rapport with them I mean, he has gotta be better than another woman. He promises just about anything maybe start promising free insemination from his fantastic genes I mean what woman wouldn't want such fertile fantastic sperm inside them?

Trump Says Women 'Will No Longer Be Thinking About Abortion' If He Wins​

Former President Donald Trump doubled down over the weekend on a bizarre all-caps message to female voters that he posted to his Truth Social page late Friday: “YOU WILL NO LONGER BE THINKING ABOUT ABORTION.”
He repeated the message nearly word-for-word during a rally Saturday afternoon in Wilmington, North Carolina, suggesting that women will no longer need to concern themselves with their reproductive rights under a second Trump term ― even as recent polls show his support flagging among women.

Last edited:
Last edited:

1727063342995.png

First we have to win … but yes, this is probably true.

Back