USA Election 2024

1726722724700.png

1726722836432.png

NBC basically helped put Trump in the WH. Without the Apprentice, Trump disappears from history with a whimper. Then again, he's a symptom rather than a cause - at best an accelerant for what was already happening to the GOP.

Last edited:
RM was right the whole point of the cats and dogs thing was to change the narrative from Trump slipping in the polls and not having a coherent policy. They are again setting the topic to discuss and the media and us are constantly falling for it. The fact that we waste time still talking about a false topic that everyone (including them by their own admission) knows is untrue is the while point. We have learned nothing in the last 9 years.

In a war in lying, deception, and deflection, Trump and his friends are going to win, because quite frankly they are masters at it.

Dementia warning.

Trump claims audience ‘went crazy’ for him at his debate with Harris – but there was no audience

Couchfucker's staff provided evidence of a Springfield catnapping.

Reporters investigated and found that the cat had gone off catting and eventually showed up home again.
this is what you get when you hire yesmen.

this is what you get when you hire yesmen.
Heh...so people should be fore-warned...the Trump campaign may steal your pets to create hype as they traverse the country. :D

Someone should plant a Persian with an airtag collar in their offices at an event....conveniently have the police investigate :D Priceless!!! :D

Dementia warning.

Trump claims audience ‘went crazy’ for him at his debate with Harris – but there was no audience

Pants on fire! He lies as effortlessly as normal people breathe.

Trump can theoretically dump his shares at any time, though he’s vowed not to. It’s tanking and dependent on him winning the election.

Couchfucker's staff provided evidence of a Springfield catnapping.

Reporters investigated and found that the cat had gone off catting and eventually showed up home again.
Aren't there laws about making false police reports?

of course, they can say that cause no one is shooting Democrats. Thats how crazy their thoughts are and if someone takes shots at a democrat it will be oh well.
I imagined Trump sitting there watching the Capitol assault, rooting for “his team” and if they had succeeded, and he was crowned, he’d have made National heroes out of them. This sounds like he’s a candidate for treason and jail…🤔

Trump can theoretically dump his shares at any time, though he’s vowed not to. It’s tanking and dependent on him winning the election.

My understanding it’s none of his personal investment, it was just handed to him by virtue of his name? If he dumps it and harvests what he can, it will be rock bottom with UNhappy investors, although that last part might be mute…

CouchFucker:
I don't care that the Haitians are here legally. I'm going to say they're not and deport them anyway.

Yeah, he went there. I don’t think it will help him though, Trump has been the immigration guy for years, I doubt this is endearing anyone who isn’t already hardcore MAGA. Vance knows better, he’s going to have a reckoning in the debate. He’s literally shitting on his own constituents, including white conservatives who live in that community and don’t want the lies of a smarmy grifter impacting their community.

Back