USA Election 2024

"He couldn't even remember me": Trump has "severe memory issues," says author who interviewed him

Going to defend Trump on this one, granted I didn't read the entire article but these guys are probably being interviewed all the time and frankly I don't see how anyone could recall them all. It's probably like junkets that celebrities do before a movie.

They're both older and will experience some natural mental decline, we need to stop politicizing it. They should be enjoying pudding and Perry Mason reruns, not running for the highest office in the land but it is what it is.

Going to defend Trump on this one, granted I didn't read the entire article but these guys are probably being interviewed all the time and frankly I don't see how anyone could recall them all. It's probably like junkets that celebrities do before a movie.

They're both older and will experience some natural mental decline, we need to stop politicizing it. They should be enjoying pudding and Perry Mason reruns, not running for the highest office in the land but it is what it is.

I am getting a little tired of both sides claiming to have the definitive smoking gun of mental decline proof that is absolutely going to change voter’s minds.

So basically it comes down to who you really want running the show, the corrupt establishment deep state or unqualified criminal nazi sympathizers. If neither sounds appealing then it comes down to whatever your third rail pet issue is and which will better serve that in your opinion.

Don't vote, it only encourages them

IMG_5458.png

Debate is one week from today…

I'm feeling optimistic.

I think Biden has to keep hitting home at every opportunity that trump is a convicted criminal with 34 felonies under his belt so far, and facing another 54 felonies in three upcoming criminal trials.

Debate is one week from today…

Style has always meant more than substance in presidential debates, but that will be especially true this time. Both camps will be looking for the other candidate to make gaffes that can be attributed to cognitive decline. Regardless of what one things about this point, though, Biden has the advantage in connecting empathetically: Trump never comes across as empathetic because he only cares about himself, no matter what he says about his constituency. But whether that will make a difference is open to debate, since Trump's supporters like when he's nasty and overbearing.

CNN Anchor: I'd like to ask you about what Individual-ONE is going to discuss in the debate
PressBot: Your moderators are biased against my boss!
CNN Anchor: But, I want to hear about what your boss is going to talk about
PressBot: Jake Tapper said about Individual-ONE that …
CNN Anchor: Well, I guess it is obvious that you do not want to address my questions, so thank you for coming on, we'll be right back

More wisdom from the ShitGibbon
  • "How about George Washington high school? ‘We want the name removed from that high school.’ They don’t know why. You know, they thought he had slaves. Actually I think he probably didn’t."
  • Democrats rigged the 2020 presidential election, his usual debunked lie.
  • “every legal scholar” wanted Roe v. Wade overturned and the power to set abortion policy returned to individual states
  • “just about all the Democrats” also wanted Roe overturned and abortion policy set by states
  • “there are states that allow” the execution of babies after birth (illegal in every state)
  • the US has record inflation (current inflation rate, 3.3% in May, is nowhere near the US record (23.7% in 1920)
  • the price of bacon has increased 100% or more under Biden (actually about 17% as of May)
  • Biden was the person who indicted him in the New York criminal case in which he was convicted on 34 felony counts
  • the global prison population is “way down” under Biden because foreign leaders are emptying their detention facilities to send people to the US as migrants (global prison population is actually up since 2021)
  • crime in Venezuela is down 72% (limited available numbers show about 26%)
  • crime in the US is “so much up,” (preliminary statistics show US crime dropped significantly in the previous 5 quarters)
  • he has been indicted more than notorious gangster Al Capone
  • China paid the entire cost of his tariffs on imported Chinese goods and that “the American people didn’t pay for it at all”
  • the Biden administration is trying to require Army tanks to be all-electric (military’s move toward electric vehicles does not include tanks)
  • he claimed someone told him that non-electric trucks do not have to stop when driving from New York to Los Angeles

All these from one round of verbal blortings. He could whip a sidewalk at lying.

More wisdom from the ShitGibbon
  • "How about George Washington high school? ‘We want the name removed from that high school.’ They don’t know why. You know, they thought he had slaves. Actually I think he probably didn’t."
  • Democrats rigged the 2020 presidential election, his usual debunked lie.
  • “every legal scholar” wanted Roe v. Wade overturned and the power to set abortion policy returned to individual states
  • “just about all the Democrats” also wanted Roe overturned and abortion policy set by states
  • “there are states that allow” the execution of babies after birth (illegal in every state)
  • the US has record inflation (current inflation rate, 3.3% in May, is nowhere near the US record (23.7% in 1920)
  • the price of bacon has increased 100% or more under Biden (actually about 17% as of May)
  • Biden was the person who indicted him in the New York criminal case in which he was convicted on 34 felony counts
  • the global prison population is “way down” under Biden because foreign leaders are emptying their detention facilities to send people to the US as migrants (global prison population is actually up since 2021)
  • crime in Venezuela is down 72% (limited available numbers show about 26%)
  • crime in the US is “so much up,” (preliminary statistics show US crime dropped significantly in the previous 5 quarters)
  • he has been indicted more than notorious gangster Al Capone
  • China paid the entire cost of his tariffs on imported Chinese goods and that “the American people didn’t pay for it at all”
  • the Biden administration is trying to require Army tanks to be all-electric (military’s move toward electric vehicles does not include tanks)
  • he claimed someone told him that non-electric trucks do not have to stop when driving from New York to Los Angeles

All these from one round of verbal blortings. He could whip a sidewalk at lying.

Yet, there are MILLIONS of Americans who buy every word, or if they don’t, insist everyone else lies just as much. And if they have too much self-respect to try to compare Trump to everyone else, then it’s “Well, gas was cheap and I like his policies.”

Well, Trump didn’t have policies. Trump doesn’t care about gas or the cost of groceries or infrastructure or healthcare. Or immigration for that matter. He’s a never-ending bastion of talking points and regurgitated conservative stereotypes. “Republicans don’t care about the environment, ok, global warming is a hoax. Republicans are racist, ok, I won’t condemn white supremacy and I will attack heavily-black cities, I’ll attack ethnic groups and other minorities. Oh, republicans are pro-life? Women should be punished!

Some Americans I guess only care about gas and groceries. Which I get to a degree, but these people have severe amnesia… the country was in the toilet when the last two republicans left office. You can blame Biden all you want for not getting inflation under control to the degree you think it should have been fixed, but I fail to see how hiring back the guy who fumbled COVID and was in charge during the mess in the first place will fix things. He’s an arsonist coming back to the scene of the crime in a firefighter hat. A total joke.

Trump showing signs he may chicken out of it with this ridiculous demand, let's see how it plays out.

w0irzgspll8d1.jpeg

This stuff only appeals to the people whose votes they already have. Nobody who has any mental faculties will believe one day the guy is out of it and dementia-riddled, the next he’s geeked up on drugs.

If I win, I win. If I lose, it’s because the other guy is on drugs. If I win the election, hooray! If I lose, clearly this was a coronation formality and I was supposed to win, so someone rigged and stole it.

For the love of god, why do people buy into this beyond-transparent BS?

I’d also be careful constantly picking on Biden’s mental faculties… many older people vote, and many of them are mentally sound but talk or move like Biden.

Ronny Jackson is grifting. That’s all. And helping erode democracy in the process. How about Biden agrees to a drug test if Trump agrees to an IQ test, preferably not one administered by Ronny Jackson, who would give Trump a record-high IQ if Trump could win more than five rounds of Simon Says.

I don’t know how Trump will spin a loss in the debate - and lose he will - but I’m going to hold onto hope there’s enough sane Americans who, even if they hate Biden and liberal policies, respect democracy, decency and good old-fashioned sanity more than a never ending bad WWE storyline. The roller-coaster polls are swinging back in Biden’s favor.

Now, new polling from Fox News shows an 11-point swing in President Joe Biden’s favorability among independents: They prefer Biden by 9 points, a reversal from May, when they favored Trump by 2 points.

Last edited:
The Biden campaign should respond with a Dear Mr. Jackson letter saying they'll agree to the drug test when Trump agrees to a psychiatric examination.
no, he passed that with flying colors a independent company doing a drug test.

Given his tendency to accuse others of his own crimes, I think he should be tested for performance enhancing drugs himself. Just him saying they should test Joe makes me think there's at least a 50/50 chance that he's taking performance enhancing drugs himself.

Since I tend to say silly things more often than not, I should point out that I'm being 100% serious.

Back