USA Election 2024

“I think the food is good. I think all of those places, Burger King, McDonald’s, I can live with it,” he added. “The other night I had Kentucky Fried Chicken. Not the worst thing in the world.”

Touché, President Trump. Always speaking words of wisdom and dropping knowledge.

I do suggest they let him keep the jacket on next time.

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpeg

Last edited:
Dr. Jen Golbeck is a prof@UMD AI+psychology who studies social media, online dystopia (extremism, conspiracy theories, violence). She has appeared as a guest on both CNN and MSNBC and was most recently at Congress talking about election-related violence. She has wormed her way into several MAGA forums and shares what she finds. I've been following her for years.

For awhile it was pretty quiet on the MAGA forums but obviously this close to the election, things are definitely heating up.

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 11.48.32 AM.png

GabCa3gWoAEAFlc.jpeg

GabCa38X0AAzQJy.jpeg

GabCa4CWsAAFCOp.jpeg

https://x.com/jengolbeck/status/1847982858926694781/photo/1

I like how they make things up and then go on as if it’s fact. They create big headaches for everyone, but if you look at J6, it was mostly MAGA that suffered. No different here.

The election will play out, and anyone on either side posting threats and harassing people will be found and prosecuted. I promise conservative lawmakers don’t like having their lives threatened by these freaks any more than anyone else, and they will act as well.

Dr. Jen Golbeck is a prof@UMD AI+psychology who studies social media, online dystopia (extremism, conspiracy theories, violence). She has appeared as a guest on both CNN and MSNBC and was most recently at Congress talking about election-related violence. She has wormed her way into several MAGA forums and shares what she finds. I've been following her for years.

For awhile it was pretty quiet on the MAGA forums but obviously this close to the election, things are definitely heating up.

View attachment 32069

View attachment 32070

View attachment 32071

View attachment 32072
https://x.com/jengolbeck/status/1847982858926694781/photo/1

I wonder if these people would appreciate knowing the FBI agent currently assigned to them now or if they want the big reveal to happen when they are arrested.

I like how they make things up and then go on as if it’s fact. They create big headaches for everyone, but if you look at J6, it was mostly MAGA that suffered. No different here.

The election will play out, and anyone on either side posting threats and harassing people will be found and prosecuted. I promise conservative lawmakers don’t like having their lives threatened by these freaks any more than anyone else, and they will act as well.
They'll only be found and prosecuted if Harris wins, no matter what they do. If she does, I hope she appoints someone much stronger than Garland as Attorney General.

Today, Trump received a fry certification pin for his “job” at a closed McDonald’s for fifteen minutes yesterday. Oh, and he got the award in a storm-ravaged area hit by Helene.

So... the party against "participation trophies" is led by someone receiving and then showing off a participation trophy?

I never got one of these when I worked the fry station. Nor do I want one. Its only use would be to commiserate with other people who have had to work such a soul sucking job.

I guess there are worse things you can say about a guy. Now Arnold Palmer will be remembered for three things - golf, the drink and Trump’s closing message to voters in the 2024 election.

Would be easier to dismiss as a joke if the “joke” hadn’t stretched for ten minutes.

Back