What’s on TV?

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Finished Invasion, and in a nutshell despite having some great, but too brief moments, it relies too much on human emotion and contemplation, a ton of long shots of people’s faces as they contemplate their lives, and a wide variety of emotions, about what they should have done, who they miss, or working out, what is what and consequentially the story progression and because the story is split among 3 primary stories, you get little bits of each story as it jumps around frequentl adding to the feeling of slow. From a suspenseful action standpoint, the best single episode was episode 6 Home Invasion.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Working in an idea for a Ted Lasso/Shorsey crossover episode where Ted has to coach the hockey team and Shorsey calls him a cunt at some point.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
The Last of Us ended strong.
It did, though I hate watching season finales of shows like The Last of Us these days. When I was younger, you might have to wait until the next Fall for the next season, but now it's years.

I thought the best part was that Joel lied to Ellie about the Fireflies and she knew he wasn't telling her the truth. But if he admitted outright that he killed Marlene and the others, she could never have accepted it or forgiven him.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have to wait a week to watch both since my mother just arrived to spend a week. I’m half tempted to save Ted until the entire season’s been released and then binge it.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Watched the season premiere of The Mandolorian last night. It was ok but realized I missed a couple of things not finishing Book of Boba Fett. Don’t care for that as BoBF bored me to tears.

After Andor, which I haven’t finished yet, the Mandolrian dialogue just makes me wince. Sticking with it for the production values, still great.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Watched the season premiere of The Mandolorian last night. It was ok but realized I missed a couple of things not finishing Book of Boba Fett. Don’t care for that as BoBF bored me to tears.

After Andor, which I haven’t finished yet, the Mandolrian dialogue just makes me wince. Sticking with it for the production values, still great.

What do you think you missed? Trying to remember any significant tie ins.

Yes, Andor is head and shoulders above TM and BoBF.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
A little bit of advice for The Mandalorian watchers:

Don't watch E3 until E4 drops. The reason is that E3 is so bad, you will want another episode to remind you that you actually like the show.

Without spoiling anything, they spend the entire middle of the episode off on a tangent that they could have given us enough backstory on in 5 minutes.

Why baby Yoda is back with Mando. Stuff I read indicates this occurs in BoBF.

You're right. Completely forgot that was where they hooked back up. There were a couple of very Mandalorian centric episodes (5&6) in the middle of BoBF.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
A little bit of advice for The Mandalorian watchers:

Don't watch E3 until E4 drops. The reason is that E3 is so bad, you will want another episode to remind you that you actually like the show.

Without spoiling anything, they spend the entire middle of the episode off on a tangent that they could have given us enough backstory on in 5 minutes.
I felt robbed, 40 minutes I'll never get back and I don't know if it was Disney or Jon Favreau who made that call but it was obviously filler for an additional episode at the expense of the fans.

Top Bottom
1 2