Apple’s Sept. 7 Event

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This new notifications thing looks nice. “Dynamic Island” Cute. Very clever way to play with the pill cutout.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
48MP camera. 65% bigger sensor. That will make a big difference. Pixel grouping to create “big” pixels for wide angle. That will let in a lot of light.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nice to see they're addressing low light, so far, even on the 13 pro max it's pretty bad with all the noise and detail loss. A higher MP count will help but being only on the wide camera will have limitations. I've tested extensively with it and rarely get real keepers on serious shoots.

They're trying to market it as pro photography equipment but it's still a long way from a real Mirrorless or DSLR CMOS sensor, considering it's size it will always be limited this way. Great for point and shoot photographers though.

Joelist

Power User
Reaction score
I was rooting for a built in death ray feature - point the phone, click and all the battery energy leaps out in a lightning like bolt to your target!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So that's that then? They should start having these every few years, I get why they do these incremental updates annually but every 12 months we hear how the new one is the greatest thing since sliced bread compared that shitty modely they just sold you a few months ago. I was really anticipating it and was pretty much a letdown, I fall for it every year!

Top Bottom
1 2