Cats

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I swear my cats zig zag in front of me while I am walking like they are the beneficiaries of my life insurance policies.

Cats are just like members of the opposite* sex: you do not take up with them in the expectation that they will make your life easier.

*(I think that probably also applies to members of the same sex, where an applicable intimate relationship is involved, but I lack experience in that area)

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I swear my cats zig zag in front of me while I am walking like they are the beneficiaries of my life insurance policies.

I had a cat like that. He'd run in front of everyone's feet, and inevitably get kicked hard enough to scoot him across the floor.

The only reason any of us figured he did it was because we'd end up picking him up and petting him afterwards. Figured he just saw it as an easy way to get attention.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
I had a cat like that. He'd run in front of everyone's feet, and inevitably get kicked hard enough to scoot him across the floor.

The only reason any of us figured he did it was because we'd end up picking him up and petting him afterwards. Figured he just saw it as an easy way to get attention.
Mine love to do it. Favorite time and place is early morning, while it's still dark, walking down stairs. Both cats are dark on top.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Mine love to do it. Favorite time and place is early morning, while it's still dark, walking down stairs. Both cats are dark on top.

I feel your pain. I have scars all over my right hand because of that cat.

...and it wasn't from him scratching me.

Top Bottom
1 2