COVID Stupid

Well, when her husband dies a totally unnecessary death this woman can just decide that, oh, God wanted to Take Him Home...
I talked with somebody like that when this whole Covid thing started. He told me that he was right with the Lord, so if it was God's will that he die, he was ready.

There's really nothing you can say to that kind of denseness.

Oh FFS, THIS guy can't help himself from being THIS FUCKING GUY any chance he gets

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1424562495532974084/
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1424399282447298563/
@Roller, check this shit out:D

The full video deserves the extra 1.5 minutes.

"I went to Duke University". I'mma tease my Duke Med buddies for life with this.
"I worked in ERs". I'm probably half his age, but guarantee that I spent more time in ERs than he did.
"I studied immunology and virology". Yeah, for like 1 semester and like 45 years ago (when it comes to immunology, this is the medical equivalent of bragging about your competence that came from a coding course you did 50 years ago)

"I went to Duke University". I'mma tease my Duke Med buddies for life with this.
"I worked in ERs". I'm probably half his age, but guarantee that I spent more time in ERs than he did.
"I studied immunology and virology". Yeah, for like 1 semester and like 45 years ago (when it comes to immunology, this is the medical equivalent of bragging about your competence that came from a coding course you did 50 years ago)
“Do they still use COBOL?” - an actual quote from a senior citizen asking me about coding a website last week. Similar knowledge level to Rand Paul and immunology I am guessing.

Paul's calling attention to his bona fides as a doctor are as valid as Paul Gosar's proclamation that he is qualified to read body language because he's a dentist. If Rand Paul ever was a competent, knowledgeable, caring physician, he abandoned that long ago. Although he insists he's not a career politician, that's exactly what he is. As of last week, 11 Kentucky hospital systems had announced a vaccination requirement for their employees. Is Paul going to try to withhold funding or other resources from them?

Only Paul's constituents have the power to do anything about him, perhaps when they've seen too many of their family and friends die.

Where in their religious texts does it even indicate that they should expect a direct response to such questions? Also, the man probably could have gone against him there if he had any brains/balls. Unfortunately, divorce courts tend to favor women.

The sad fact is this woman's story won't do a thing to sway others of similar mind away from their current opinions. They'll just write her off as a deep state operative trying to sway the sheeple into taking the government's poison until it's their turn to pay penance for their bad decisions.

Paul's calling attention to his bona fides as a doctor are as valid as Paul Gosar's proclamation that he is qualified to read body language because he's a dentist. If Rand Paul ever was a competent, knowledgeable, caring physician, he abandoned that long ago. Although he insists he's not a career politician, that's exactly what he is. As of last week, 11 Kentucky hospital systems had announced a vaccination requirement for their employees. Is Paul going to try to withhold funding or other resources from them?

Only Paul's constituents have the power to do anything about him, perhaps when they've seen too many of their family and friends die.
All I can say, I've been using Rand to demonstrate my Euro Conservative buddy, how crazy the GOP had gotten.

“Do they still use COBOL?” - an actual quote from a senior citizen asking me about coding a website last week. Similar knowledge level to Rand Paul and immunology I am guessing.
Actually, COBOL is still in fairly wide use, especially for legacy financial systems. I learned a little in 1972, but never took it very far because I was already using FORTRAN and IBM 360/370 Assembly language.

My favorite example of this was a post somebody made here about the governor of Iowa blaming increased COVID cases on immigrants crossing the border…. …. into Iowa? Somebody failed geography…

Perhaps THIS, brought to you by a regular TFG, explains the 'immigrants bringing Covid' theories.

DEMOCRATS!!! I tells YA! DEMS!!!
200w.gif

Back