Musk offers to buy Twitter

Next time you share a tweet can you try copying the link to it? I've re-enabled it to save bandwidth on images and want to be sure it works.
Ah sorry I’ve been doing a lot of images. I’ll cut back - wasn’t thinking that of course that would hit your site’s bandwidth. I’ll try not to post any more 10 images in a single post! 😬 Again, sorry. 😞

Here’s a link:

Works on the iPhone!

Ah sorry I’ve been doing a lot of images. I’ll cut back - wasn’t thinking that of course that would hit your site’s bandwidth. Again, sorry. 😞

Here’s a link:

Works on the iPhone!
NP, looks like it's working again!

Elon’s legion of blue checks are really contorting themselves into knots trying to defend Musk on this while still claiming the mantle of free speech absolutism, ignoring that the old Twitter fought (and won in Turkish court) against Erdogan’s previous attempt to do this as did other social media and websites, e.g.:

But as someone else mentioned, Elon fired everyone competent who could’ve told him what his options actually were. Not that I think old Musky cares, free speech “warriors” like him (and Elon in particular) really seem to have a thing for tin pot dictators anyway …

Last edited:
Elon’s legion of blue checks are really contorting themselves into knots trying to defend Musk on this while still claiming the mantle of free speech absolutism, ignoring that the old Twitter fought (and won in Turkish court) against Erdogan’s previous attempt to do this as did other social media and websites, e.g.:

But as someone else mentioned, Elon fired everyone competent who could’ve told him what his options actually were. Not that I think old Musky cares, free speech “warriors” like him (and Elon in particular) really seem to have a thing for tin pot dictators anyway …
As bad as this is I don't think anyone's surprised anymore. Not only do they no longer have the staffing but they have no oversight of any kind and the entire platform as at the mercy of whatever mood he happens to be in that day.

Elon’s blue checks really hate the new CEO because she’s only ultra right wing and not ultra ultra right wing and is therefore woke and hates free speech and she doesn’t respond to me even though I have a blue check and I’m important!

Elon’s blue checks really hate the new CEO because she’s only ultra right wing and not ultra ultra right wing and is therefore woke and hates free speech and she doesn’t respond to me even though I have a blue check and I’m important!
Anti-woke = hate speech, it's that simple and they are foaming at the mouth to be able to scream the N word as loud as their white lungs can scream it along with yelling fire in a theater. They're simply not happy unless they're radical.

1684212779460.jpeg

Well I guess we should just add antisemitism into the mix because why not? To be clear I have not always agreed with everything George Soros has ever said and done, for instance funding the Quincy Institute with one of the Koch brothers, but this kind of rhetoric around Soros has always been mystifying … except for the fact that he’s Jewish.

Addendum: apparently he’s just going full white nationalist tonight … again

1684213117254.jpeg

Addendum 2:

Makes sense

Oh and there’s stuff with Elon and Epstein but I’m not sure if the significance, if any:

I mean we already know much of the political/tech/etc… Illuminati (using the term derisively not literally) were connected to Epstein at one point (some long after they should’ve known better) and there are pictures of Musk with Maxwell but unclear if this points to anything more significant.

Oh and there’s stuff with Elon and Epstein but I’m not sure if the significance, if any:

I mean we already know much of the political/tech/etc… Illuminati (using the term derisively not literally) were connected to Epstein at one point (some long after they should’ve known better) and there are pictures of Musk with Maxwell but unclear if this points to anything more significant.

The USVI subpoena of Elon appears to have nothing to do with criminal actions involving Musk. It has to do with seeking any evidence of what JPMorgan knew about Epstein at the time they allegedly knew Epstein was human trafficking.

Larry Page, Sergay Brin, Zuckerberg, and many other billionaires high profile corporate execs have received the subpoenas for the same reason recently. Nor is he the only one to avoid receiving the subpoena. I think it’s fair to say there are plenty of non-nefarious reasons why Musk and others would not want to involve themselves with this case.

I have said many times over I do not like Musk and was a big critic before it was popular. But I do like having accurate information so what I dislike is how toxic our media is. There seem to be many intentionally vague articles/headlines that seem to expect readers to maliciously imply a nefarious connection despite no evidence of that being the case. Not to mention little attention paid to the other high profile people issued subpoenas for the same reason.

Last edited:
The USVI subpoena of Elon appears to have nothing to do with criminal actions involving Musk. It has to do with seeking any evidence of what JPMorgan knew about Epstein at the time they allegedly knew Epstein was human trafficking.

Larry Page, Sergay Brin, Zuckerberg, and many other billionaires high profile corporate execs have received the same subpoena. Nor is he the only one to avoid receiving the subpoena. I think it’s fair to say there are plenty of non-nefarious reasons why Musk and others would not want to involve themselves with this case.

I have said many times over I do not like Musk and was a big critic before it was popular. But I do like having accurate information so what I dislike is how toxic our media is. There seem to be many intentionally vague articles/headlines that seem to expect readers to maliciously imply a nefarious connection despite no evidence of that being the case.
Yeah that’s what I read into as well … so far it doesn’t seem to be anything significant except that they were connected in the same financial/social circles which we already knew. That’s why I posted it here and couched it in the language I did in case anyone just saw the headline and thought there was more to it. I debated whether to do it at all.

Edit: The other stuff on Bellingcat and Soros and white supremacy is going bad to worse though. He’s really doubling down on that shit tonight. People don’t even need an Epstein connection to realize what kind of person he is and in fact he’s going deeper and deeper into that 4chan (actually approaching 8chan now) rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Basically Russian propaganda at some point made its way into a government report through a lazy 3rd party which is now laundered by Russian propagandists as being an actual analysis by the British government and Elon Musk uses as an excuse to discredit the verified claims that the white nationalist shooter was a white nationalist.

Elon recently allowed Twitter Blue subscribers to upload 2 hour videos. Not sure he thought through the economics of that …

Back