Musk offers to buy Twitter

This is a few days old but didn't seem right to post in light of other news. We'll see if Elon Musk excludes Europe from X (not that there would be anything relevant lost).

He won’t be happy until it’s an exclusive right wing shithole, it’s already lost any monetary value, he keeps it around for vanity.

Not sure, what I'd call this look...

1721849940281.png

Trump bragged at a rally Musk is giving him $45 million per month. The redneck toothless crowd erupted in applause at a billionaire giving a criminal “billionaire” millions.

2:28 in….

Now, Musk is saying “Nah, I don’t subscribe to cults of personalities” 😂

Two assclowns who think they’re gods.

To catch Musk protecting right wing accounts.

p7p6d9xwzjed1.jpg

i1fwb93xzjed1.jpg

On a technical note this seems sloppy, why not simply add the users to a group and apply the permission at that level?

On a technical note this seems sloppy, why not simply add the users to a group and apply the permission at that level?

Funny you say that. That's how we do things and just yesterday our connection between Azure and Auth0 broke. Since that's our parent company, we can't do anything till they fix it. So I temporarily removed the code that applies to groups and replaced it with a list of approved users. Fortunately it's just the admin site so there are only 18 users to hard-code. That took about 15 minutes to work around. And now the system is usable while we wait for our ticket to be resolved.

Yes, it's sloppy. When our connection is fixed, we'll go back to the group option. With a hard-coded list you have to maintain the list. With groups, it's automatic. It's the sensible solution. At least for our use case.

Funny you say that. That's how we do things and just yesterday our connection between Azure and Auth0 broke. Since that's our parent company, we can't do anything till they fix it. So I temporarily removed the code that applies to groups and replaced it with a list of approved users. Fortunately it's just the admin site so there are only 18 users to hard-code. That took about 15 minutes to work around. And now the system is usable while we wait for our ticket to be resolved.

Yes, it's sloppy. When our connection is fixed, we'll go back to the group option. With a hard-coded list you have to maintain the list. With groups, it's automatic. It's the sensible solution. At least for our use case.
SharePoint?

I continue to be astonished that people with a brain don’t bail on this stupid social media site.

SharePoint?

No. We work with SharePoint too, but not this one. It's something you've probably not heard of. The main site is Care Advance. We use it to enter prior authorizations into our system. So the main site is fine, but the admin site was down. I did have SharePoint issues last week, but those were resolved. And if it helps, I work for a health insurance company.

And just to stay on topic, Musk stinks. 😝

Last edited:
No. We work with SharePoint too, but not this one. It's something you've probably not heard of. The main site in Care Advance. We use it to enter prior authorizations into our system. So the main site is fine, but the admin site was down. I did have SharePoint issues last week, but those were resolved. And if it helps, I work for a health insurance company.

And just to stay on topic, Musk stinks. 😝
Got it. Yeah I am a retired SP engineer who has had to deal with Azure, AD, groups, GPO, etc for much of my career and when you said admin site I thought it could be the case. The particular issue you mention haunts SP on a regular basis.

As for Musk, if I could get rid of my Tesla without taking a bath I would. It sounds like it's hurting the company all the way around.

From the child that disowned him. TRLD; Elon was a malicious father to a trans child and made all of this up. Also posted on Threads where Elon cannot delete it, good for her for taking a stand.

g7ohpa30ooed1.png

Look at all that free speech! Souza is actually a cool guy. X is where the truth goes to die.

ubwwntrh79fd1.jpeg

It’s a deepfake meant to de-messiah Trump and to remove the obvious hero-mark. And why did the remove the teardrop tattoo from his face now that he’s a felon?

Clearly fake, banning seems appropriate.

Democrats ought to just roll X and Musk in with Trump and Vance and wipe out a bunch of out of control lunatics in one campaign. Include him and his insane behavior along that of Trump and Vance. Opportunistic grifter birds of a feather, roll them all into one and attack them incessantly. Again, it’s not hard. Just tell the truth about them.

When a man with orange makeup and hairspray - dancing poorly to YMCA - picks a flip-flopping, eyeliner-wearing, name-changing poser obsessed with how many kids people decide to have -

What the actual fuck are we supposed to refer to it as? Business as usual?

This can't be real, right?

I’ve seen people referring to it, but can’t find the actual post.

That said, his other posts are just as bad, often times worse, just regurgitating the worst and most frequent conservative lies, such as democrats “importing voters”.

I feel less guilty posting here all the time, if a billionaire has time to post trash like that, trash he knows isn’t true. More grifting, and the sad part is, he’s playing the people who believe it. They are his fools.

Last edited:
no idea.

but the fact that it seems plausible speaks for itself.
Was going to say it's pretty believable lol. He's posting deep fakes, deeming them "satire" but the second someone makes fun of him they're gone.

Back