Musk offers to buy Twitter

That is fucked up. Weird people everywhere object to being compared to MAGAts. To avoid insulting the honestly weird, the more appropriate word should be used: "creepy".

I said in another post that the media should stop praising the use of weird, as fitting as it may be. But also weird doesn’t always have to be seen as a bad thing. Look no further than how nerd got changed from an insult in the 80’s to a compliment in the 90’s and forward. I agree creepy will probably not get its day in the sun. Well, unless you’re goth.

Free market be damned.

There is/was this thing called the National Endowment for the Arts, which provided money to artistic types to produce stuff. Some of the stuff the artists produced was deeply offensive to some people (e.g., the image of a crucifix immersed in a beaker of urine). How exactly the Endowment chose to whom to provide grants is not clear to me, but I would assume that the artists had to submit some sort of qualifying credentials.

Because of that thing, Elno must somehow be under the impression that there is free expression without consequences, that people can get money for offending others. That would be to assume that spreading dangerous bullshit is comparable to producing evocative art. And that billionaires deserve as much support as obscure, non-wealthy artists.

The NEA got a lot of attention some decades ago, mostly from the RW. And a lot of the art that was produced under the endowment probably would not have been noticed by very many people if the snowflakes had not gotten all tizzied up over it. One might be able to see some sort of vague correlation between Xwixxer and the subsidized artists, but even so, the comparison breaks down rather quickly.

Musk is irony impaired, he constantly gets owned like this.

rob2nafs08hd1.jpeg

rob2nafs08hd1.jpeg

Is he this stupid, or is he pretending in an attempt to top Trump as world's dumbest rich guy? Holy smokes. I'm never amazed at how dumb filth-rich people are. Despite never really rooting for them for the most part, I erroneously assumed they were smart and people of intellect.

Trump shattered that assumption, and Musk is right behind him.

I hope we don't have to deal with this guy running for office. :sick:

I know I consider buying a Tesla one of the most regrettable decisions I've ever made.

i still get free supercharging on my 2013 Model S, so at least i get the opportunity to stick it to him each time I charge.

rob2nafs08hd1.jpeg
The reason why he posted this:

Basically he helped stoke far right race riots aimed at hurting and killing immigrants - the primary reason they were stopped was citizens coming out to counter them. The far right fascists still managed to do a lot of damage burning down libraries and stores and destroying anything they could. All over a lie of course.

I know I consider buying a Tesla one of the most regrettable decisions I've ever made.

Buying the cars don't matter as much towards his wealth as the stock crashing would since it hasn't been tied to their vehicle sales for years (basically ever).

As much as he disappoints me I still don't have a viable alternative to Starlink for internet living in a rural area. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back