Musk offers to buy Twitter

It's fun watching the Musk defenders try to justify his actions over on MR. Screenshot because there's a better chance than not that they will delete the post over there.

Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 1.32.18 PM.png

So far it's just Musk attacking and looking like a madman while Apple isn't saying a word, they have nothing to lose with this strategy IMO and should stick to it. Meanwhile, the world is seeing the real Elon Musk show himself and it's not pretty.
Well, not the far-right nutcases, they see something different… (Example, tweet and replies)

Elon Musk said that Apple wants to ban Twitter so that’s the truth. If Apple were to say something contrary they would be accused of lying. Can’t win with those people.

Well, not the far right nutcases, they see something different… (Example, tweet and replies)

Elon Musk said that Apple wants to ban Twitter so that’s the truth. If Apple were to say something contrary they would be accused of lying. Can’t win with those people.
Exactly, you won't placate these people so there's no point. Best way to handle a troll is to ignore them and look at how it has Musk foaming at the mouth, he's his own worst enemy.

Flutists.
He hears the silence howling
Catches angels as they fall
And the all time winner
Has got him by the balls
He thanks god he stole the handle
And the train, it won't stop going, no way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down

He hears the silence howling
Catches angels as they fall
And the all time winner
Has got him by the balls
He thanks god he stole the handle
And the train, it won't stop going, no way to slow down
No way to slow down
No way to slow down

:mad: Pure evil.

Last edited:
When you submit an app to the Tesla App Store, what cut does Tesla take?

Oh, wait…

Just speculating here, but aren’t the days of becoming App Store rich long dead? Not because of Apple’s cut but because of over saturation. The games alone are highly redundant and I’m pretty good with the 35 photo editing apps I already have.

Just speculating here, but aren’t the days of becoming App Store rich long dead? Not because of Apple’s cut but because of over saturation. The games alone are highly redundant and I’m pretty good with the 35 photo editing apps I already have.
Yep. I made a lot of money in the first few years of the App Store, then it fell off fast.

This article is confusing - I don’t see how ”delaying” twitter blue solves Musk’s problem. On the other hand, if the point is that you won’t be able to purchase twitter blue in-app, good luck with that. I’m sure lots of people want to give their credit card information to the company that lost data on 5 million accounts and which laid off so many of their security and data privacy people.

This article is confusing - I don’t see how ”delaying” twitter blue solves Musk’s problem. On the other hand, if the point is that you won’t be able to purchase twitter blue in-app, good luck with that. I’m sure lots of people want to give their credit card information to the company that lost data on 5 million accounts and which laid off so many of their security and data privacy people.
If you figure out how this benefits him or hurts Apple let us know. This guy has totally gone off the rails and is in meltdown mode.

Why wait? 70% of $8 is quite a lot more than 100% of nothing, but what do I know, I‘ve never spent $44 billion on anything.

Back