Musk offers to buy Twitter

As an aside .. how's the "CyberTruck" coming?

giphy.gif

I heard a report that Tesla has become the worst performing stock of the year. It’s probably better if these eccentric filthy rich types stay in the background and don’t become too public… :unsure:

I heard a report that Tesla has become the worst performing stock of the year. It’s probably better if these eccentric filthy rich types stay in the background and don’t become too public… :unsure:
Well my tesla was towed to the service center on monday, and as of right now they apparently haven’t even looked at it yet, so if I had any tesla stock I’d sell it :-)

Yup checking @Cmaier ’s social media posts on various sites and waiting to get the go ahead from Musk so the next ota update will be “set brakes to fail = 1”. Thank goodness Musk programmed the patch himself so the sabotage is guaranteed to fail.

The brakes DID fail! That’s why it’s in the shop!

The mechanical brakes failed? Any brake shop should be able to work on them, right?

nah, it was the automated parking brake system that failed. Not sure if the servo failed or if it’s somewhere in the electronics. Brakes jump back and forth between not engaging and not releasing.

nah, it was the automated parking brake system that failed. Not sure if the servo failed or if it’s somewhere in the electronics. Brakes jump back and forth between not engaging and not releasing.
Wonder if they are just going to try replacing the brake.

Wonder if they are just going to try replacing the brake.
at the moment it looks to me like they haven’t even looked at the car yet. I can live without the car until next wednesday morning, but at the rate they are going i‘m going to have to hit enterprise early next week.

at the moment it looks to me like they haven’t even looked at the car yet. I can live without the car until next wednesday morning, but at the rate they are going i‘m going to have to hit enterprise early next week.
It is a shame the older cars dont get service mode. You could have looked to see if there were any errors before putting a service request in.

And everyone in Silicon Valley all the way back in time.
One of Bezos' partners had a specific story about a "flywheel" being drawn on a cocktail napkin that he was convinced "would end up in the Smithsonian." It's almost certainly pulled specifically from that, as it was a news story around the time Johnson would have been writing the script.

Last edited:
Back