Musk offers to buy Twitter

He forces himself and his views on every user and there's no way to stop it, it's the cost of using his service.

If he had a fiftieth of a brain,
the block function remains intact but users can override it for a fee of, say, a mere $1000/month.
Fortunately, his immense wealth has corroded away the functional part of his brain.

There is a new book that you can get on the site that has the stuff, about how that guy destroyed twitter, which you can get free as an audio book on some audio book source, creatively titled Character Limit. I mean, what better title could you come up with?

Also:
2022 - worth $44 billion
2024 - worth $9 billion

rbztldbwm4td1.jpeg

He forces himself and his views on every user and there's no way to stop it, it's the cost of using his service.

I found the video where he walks through joining Xwixxex. He shows setting up an account, and one screen requires him to follow someone, so he looks through the list and selects Laura fuckin Loomer. He says, no biggie, I can unfollow her right away, but just that one click would be enough to tag him for a RWer.

Not that there were better options in the list, but it would be interesting to see if one could find a non-RWer to follow initially whether a less insane feed could be had. I mean, I am guessing not, but it would be worth a try.

Mama Musk is encouraging republicans to commit voter fraud.

“Super important to get all your friends and family to register to vote,” the Tesla CEO’s post read. “Georgia’s registration deadline is Monday!!”

His mother, Maye Musk, then responded to her son by suggesting Trump supporters should violate voting laws.

“The Democrats have given us another option. You don’t have to register to vote,” she wrote on the app Saturday. “On Election Day, have 10 fake names, go to 10 polling booths and vote 10 times. That’s 100 votes, and it’s not illegal. Maybe we should work the system too.”

Mama Musk is encouraging republicans to commit voter fraud.

“Super important to get all your friends and family to register to vote,” the Tesla CEO’s post read. “Georgia’s registration deadline is Monday!!”

His mother, Maye Musk, then responded to her son by suggesting Trump supporters should violate voting laws.

“The Democrats have given us another option. You don’t have to register to vote,” she wrote on the app Saturday. “On Election Day, have 10 fake names, go to 10 polling booths and vote 10 times. That’s 100 votes, and it’s not illegal. Maybe we should work the system too.”

the corruption does not ooze far from the tree.

It’s basically identical to just a new user free month account, then the victim gets charged. Musk is basically scamming hurricane victims.

Last edited:

It’s basically identical to just a new user free month account, then the victim gets charged. Musk is basically scamming hurricane victims.
"Free" like a puppy.

Musk is far more dangerous and unhinged and a bigger manchild than Trump and is already a major player in the deep state with his government contracts. That's not including turning Twitter into Fascists Central. Now we know what happens when you take a socially awkward and bullied kid and hand them billions of dollars later in life.

It should probably come as no surprise that some of the Silicon Valley golden era founders have become a force of evil to rival Wall St. All Wall St. can claim is they made some people a lot of money. Silicon Valley bros believe that they have complete control over what everybody does, owns, and thinks.

Back