photo of the day | June 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoused

up
Solutions
Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month! All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images, posting only one per day.

Images must have been taken by yourself and make sure they are safe for work. Images can be new or archived.

2D6004CA-384D-4668-9017-F4DEC36F603E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll _4_Holga_2023_Image_07.jpg

This is one of my few purposeful attempts at an in camera double exposure, and I think the first one that ever actually developed; the others were on failed rolls. I wouldn't really call it successful, and I should probabaly have saved this for spooky season in October, but you can just see Halley's eyes peeking out through the middle of the frame.

holga | developed with coffee and soap | tri-x 400

A bunch of cows hanging out at Stanford University's 150' diameter dish antenna. That antenna has quite a history going back to the early 1960s; from collecting Soviet radar signals (after being reflected off the moon), to being used for radio astronomy.

Cows at dish.jpg

When you're late for the train and seconds count.

EDIT: Many people think this is a photoshopped photo - it's not. That's Ahmad. He's a banker who works in San Francisco's financial district. At lunch time he runs up and down Market Street in San Francisco's downtown, frequently jumping over anything that's jumpable - trash cans, newspaper racks, mailboxes, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he could jump over a small car. :)

Ahmad - Color.jpg

Last edited:
Many people think this is a photoshopped photo - it's not

I don't believe you. You must have photoshopped out all the garbage on the street, San Francisco is never that clean. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back