Photo of the day | October 2024

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Main Camera
Sony
Welcome to the Photo of the Day thread for this month!
All members are invited to participate, share your favorite and/or best images..... Not a lot of rules here,
but one photo per day is the limit, and must be the member's own work.

The flowers of autumn

FofA.JPG

Durham Cathedral, Durham UK (Northumberland).

I didn't know that the Cathedral and Castle were used for Harry Potter filming and had become a mecca for the HP fans. Also filmed at the Cathedral was The Avengers End Game and Infinity Wars (2019).

IMG_2809.jpeg

These are hyperlapses of a construction project going on behind my house, so it's convenient for me to film it. It's also time consuming as I have several hours into it already just for seconds worth of video but that's the nature of hyperlapses.

Settings on both drones is typically anywhere from 3 to 6 second intervals at 1/2 sec exposure using the ND1000, dragging the shutter is key to making these as smooth as possible.

They will be paving soon and I'm really looking forward to capturing that! In the end I'm hoping to build a nice little story out of the whole thing, this is just a glimpse.

These are hyperlapses of a construction project going on behind my house, so it's convenient for me to film it. It's also time consuming as I have several hours into it already just for seconds worth of video but that's the nature of hyperlapses.

Settings on both drones is typically anywhere from 3 to 6 second intervals at 1/2 sec exposure using the ND1000, dragging the shutter is key to making these as smooth as possible.

They will be paving soon and I'm really looking forward to capturing that! In the end I'm hoping to build a nice little story out of the whole thing, this is just a glimpse.

Cool 😎
You should add a “Cool” emoji to the reactions

Back