The 2022 Midterms

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Maybe in NY. But in Nevada outside groups can also call and try to help people cure their ballots.

This is where the GOP is getting their 🍑handed to them. They need a similar effort.
As one of our few Republicans I'm curious who you're liking this time around, are you a Desantis fan?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
As one of our few Republicans I'm curious who you're liking this time around, are you a Desantis fan?

As of today, yes. Will not vote for Trump in the primary. Need to see when the AZ primary is. My vote may actually count this time.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Maybe in NY. But in Nevada outside groups can also call and try to help people cure their ballots.

This is where the GOP is getting their 🍑handed to them. They need a similar effort.

I stand corrected! Wow, if it were like that in NY then in at least the boondocks up here, not sure people getting up on people's porches uninvited never mind asking personal questions would fare very well.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I know we've joked about this, but wow :oops:

The authors of a new study can’t say if this impacted the midterms, but say that it’s “plausible given just how stark the differences in vaccination rates have been, among Democrats and Republicans.”

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I know we've joked about this, but wow :oops:

But older voters tend to be more Republican and COVID killed more older people. So not sure it is a DvR issue as much as simply demographics.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
But older voters tend to be more Republican and COVID killed more older people. So not sure it is a DvR issue as much as simply demographics.

If only somebody studied where COVID deaths occurred and posted the results on the internet...

Trump-leaning counties have far lower vaccination rates than those that went for President Biden. NPR's analysis showed that the gap was 21 points, with 81% of adults vaccinated in heavily-Biden counties compared to 60% of adults in counties that went for Trump.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
you have the fully corrupt asshole who will do anything to win or the flake that lost the red wave. what a choice.

I'll take McConnell over Scott any day of the week. It's bad enough the House is a circus with a bunch of insurrectionists wagging the dog in the GOP aisles. I'm just grateful Mitch is only the minority leader again.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Meanwhile, I ENGAGE IN MORE FACEBOOK SHENANIGANS!

Screenshot from 2022-11-16 13-54-48.png

I just think it's really unfair how liberals keep calling these fine ladies and gentlmen racists, despite the fact that they're all fucking racists.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Meanwhile, I ENGAGE IN MORE FACEBOOK SHENANIGANS!

I just think it's really unfair how liberals keep calling these fine ladies and gentlmen racists, despite the fact that they're all fucking racists.

Hahaha, JFC, do you think, or at least hope, a few of those folks are in on the joke ... ?

Top Bottom
1 2