Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Here's hoping Desantis picks her. ;)
My guess is, if Desantis has any common sense (while I disagree with his politics I don't think he's stupid), he'll distance himself from any of the election denier/nutjob Maga Trumpers. He's made it on his own steam, that will likely continue.

D

Deleted member 215

Midterms are always pushback against the sitting president, and Biden is very unpopular. But Biden is unpopular especially with liberal young people who would never vote for MAGA-t*rds! The "red wave" predictors didn't understand that.

But more importantly, these midterms were pushback on Trumpism and election denial, given how badly many Trump-backed candidates did (that's not to say they all did badly, and plenty of election deniers were elected). But it is reassuring to see pushback on this. It's also reassuring to see the fear-mongering "election violence" predictions of the mainstream media turned out to be BS.

Not sure where DeSantis goes from here. Trump is still the face of the GOP and there's no way he's going to back down in favor of DeSantis. Trump doesn't care about the "conservative project" in the way that DeSantis does. (That's part of why I think DeSantis will be worse).

Finally: heard a funny bit on Chapo about a conservative Trumper saying he didn't even vote in the midterms because he's convinced it's all fake. Good job, election deniers. You convinced your own people not to vote.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Meanwhile AZ's half-blue Manchin sidekick and problematic "Dem" Senator Sinema is called out for hypocritical congrats to Katie Hobbs in the governor's race versus Kari Lake. Sinema was apparently invisible in AZ during the season but is now flinging the word "we" around with abandon. The reply I picked below is one of the civil ones...

calling out Sinema.jpg

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Although I agree it's time for the older generation (Biden, TFG, etc) to step away, for the record from what I've read, the Dems lost fewer seats in the House of Representatives than any Democratic president’s first midterm election in at least 40 years. Plus had the best midterms for Governors since 1986. Because as much as naysayers try to spin this, President Biden had the most successful midterms any 1st term President has ever had.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1591294598986760192/

I'm not saying Biden is the most popular President of all time but if the polls were wrong about the midterms maybe the same goes for President Biden's approval numbers. You can get a lot done when your main focus isn't golf.

Last edited:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
She gets uglier with each additional interview I see of her. This one was quite a whammy though. She simply cannot handle being called out.

If you really want to see these supposed tough rightwing women’s skull pop off their shoulders ask them if they’ve always believed they are second-class citizens and subservient to men or did they decide that recently.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
WTAF? Found this retweeted by Alexander Vindman.
Who someone votes for is none of their damn business. If Boebert had any part in this she is even trashier than previously thought.

I guess there's some legit version of this (i.e., vote curing), but I think my answer might be, "I voted for putting my foot up your ass!"

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I guess there's some legit version of this (i.e., vote curing), but I think my answer might be, "I voted for putting my foot up your ass!"

Yeah that's not how vote curing works. Vote curing they contact you by phone or email from the board of elections and inform you of an error in your ballot and you have the opportunity to come in or transmit electronically a correction of whatever is the problem, i.e. variance in exact name on reggie or a signature discrepancy on outer absentee ballot envelope vs registration records etc.

[ EDIT: well that's not how vote curing works in New York State ]

Last edited:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah that's not how vote curing works. Vote curing they contact you by phone or email from the board of elections and inform you of an error in your ballot and you have the opportunity to come in or transmit electronically a correction of whatever is the problem, i.e. variance in exact name on reggie or a signature discrepancy on outer absentee ballot envelope vs registration records etc.

Ahh, OK, I knew there was some initial contact via phone and other mechanisms, I wasn’t 100% sure this wasn't some kind of follow up that's part of the process. It certainly seemed sketchy as hell, like asking the person to confirm their identity, er, maybe, but then just asking about their voting choice, yikes. :oops:

Hahaha, and the guy (was that Zemo from Hydra? :ROFLMAO: ) having a conversation with the Ring camera :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

Maybe in NY. But in Nevada outside groups can also call and try to help people cure their ballots.

This is where the GOP is getting their 🍑handed to them. They need a similar effort.

Top Bottom
1 2