The Trump Indictment Thread

My daughter is in Pennsylvania and just texted me this:

We just saw a billboard rotating between “there will be another 9/11,” “homosexuality is forbidden by god,” and “will they assassinate trump?”

My daughter is in Pennsylvania and just texted me this:

We just saw a billboard rotating between “there will be another 9/11,” “homosexuality is forbidden by god,” and “will they assassinate trump?”

The Colorado GOP is co-signing and recycling Westboro Baptist Church slogans in retaliation for pride month… They really are trying to drag us back 100 years. 200, really. But if they don’t succeed there, they’ll take us back fifteen years. Most Americans wrote these fools off years ago, leave it to the modern GOP to help bring them back.

I can understand why so many found him appealing in 2016.

Now? Not so much.
Now, some citizens have vested themselves with an anti-democratic , anti-American, pro-Russian/Dictator, villainous, corrupt imbecile because they think he’ll give them something at other citizens expense, even land us with a fascist system, and declare himself emperor. What kind of ******* people are these? 😡

Sadly, it will likely be at the hands of MAGA.
It’s out of control. Exactly, these people are huge projectionists, what they would do, or like to see done to win some political points with STUPID. 😡

The Colorado GOP is co-signing and recycling Westboro Baptist Church slogans in retaliation for pride month… They really are trying to drag us back 100 years. 200, really. But if they don’t succeed there, they’ll take us back fifteen years. Most Americans wrote these fools off years ago, leave it to the modern GOP to help bring them back.

Republicans publicize Pride month more than anyone else I know. If it wasn't for them, Pride month would come and go and I'd likely not be the wiser. Generally speaking I don't really care much for what they do. But I do appreciate the reminders every year.

Not understanding why the SCOTUS ruling would affect THIS case. But maybe it does.

Some of the actions taken covering up the payment did occur during his time in office. Now, with this new law in place, some of the evidence used against him during the trial might be covered by executive privilege.

449685147_10161790290714553_6570920384936832625_n.jpg

Another assessment:

notice you only hear about Biden's lapses? when trump does them all the time including just standing there in a daze. Trump is so good at being a lying cognitive lacky everyone ignores it.

notice you only hear about Biden's lapses? when trump does them all the time including just standing there in a daze. Trump is so good at being a lying cognitive lacky everyone ignores it.

A Trump lapse is when he tells the truth or says something that can at least be partially based in reality.

Imagine if Biden said he ordered the hit on Soleimani… that’s the level of lies Trump tells. Trump literally took credit for bills Obama and Biden signed during the debate. Totally made-up madness, I literally don’t know how people take him seriously.

It was as ridiculous as when he claimed to have coined the phrase “prime the pump”.

Back