The Trump Indictment Thread

It’s the photo that’s circulating. Who said it’s fake?

*Fake memes and photoshopped mugshots of Trump are no longer needed, we now have the genuine article!
My bad, there was one that was fake and the one @shadow puppet posted does appear real. I'll edit my post.

Now he’s been indicted in four cases. It will be a flurry of procedures, filings, court orders, requests, hearings, etc.

There will be antics by congress creeps to interfere and protect Trump. Republican Georgia officials have already announced plans to use a panel to try and oust DA Willis. I think most of it will not succeed, but it will gin up outrage and try to further the narrative of Trump being a victim.

But ultimately, this is uncharted territory for Trump, and tides can turn quickly. Especially if this stuff ends up on TV,

Apparently he was going for “menacing” but it also looks like “cornered animal” depending one’s point of view.

He comes across as empty-minded other than a focus on himself to me. He’s somewhat cordial and “normal” when he’s the center of attention and shaking hands, in between scheming, law breaking and lying rants.

He’s such a movie-villain looking figure, and I seriously wonder if there’s any empathy at all behind that glare.

Now he’s been indicted in four cases. It will be a flurry of procedures, filings, court orders, requests, hearings, etc.

There will be antics by congress creeps to interfere and protect Trump. Republican Georgia officials have already announced plans to use a panel to try and oust DA Willis. I think most of it will not succeed, but it will gin up outrage and try to further the narrative of Trump being a victim.

But ultimately, this is uncharted territory for Trump, and tides can turn quickly. Especially if this stuff ends up on TV,
For him, playing to an audience has always been his thing but it will be in a setting he cannot control so unless he testifies we'll just be watching him look constipated... or whatever this image is supposed to convey.

I know some of you guys aren't Redditors but the top 6 posts on the front page are of Trump's arrest, in all my years I've never seen anything dominate a headline like this. It's everywhere tonight, I don't see how this helps him but I guess we'll see.

I know some of you guys aren't Redditors but the top 6 posts on the front page are of Trump's arrest, in all my years I've never seen anything dominate a headline like this. It's everywhere tonight, I don't see how this helps him but I guess we'll see.

I saw one photo on FB where the light was tweaked a little and it looked like he was growing a hitlerstache. Seemed legit.

1692934609721.png

Back