The Trump Indictment Thread

I am going to go rogue and ban anyone who talks about his height and weight instead of the fact that he committed 91+ felonies while subverting democracy and engaging in a coup.

He wants you to talk about his weight.
What if we talk about it in Meters or Rods, and his weight in Stones?

Hahaha. Love Jeff T.

1692992783873.png

Anyone know why defendant Harrison Floyd is being detained vs his co-defendants being released? The judge also mentioned that he was a flight risk, though there are plenty of other defendants not based in GA. Is it a consequence of not negotiating prior to surrendering at the last minute?

He also claimed he couldn’t afford an attorney and the judge said he didn’t meet the requirements for a public defender. Maybe being a GA resident is necessary?

Edit: Just heard reporting on CNN that indeed Floyd did not pre-negotiate his bond, so he was detained until his assigned judge can decide.

Last edited:
For him, playing to an audience has always been his thing but it will be in a setting he cannot control so unless he testifies we'll just be watching him look constipated... or whatever this image is supposed to convey.

It’s the lack of control that’s going to do him in. These are his co-defendants not, not employees. He can’t summon a co-defendant to his office, or call them up and pressure them (at least not without it being another crime). When they tell him to show up at a certain time and place, it’s not a congressional subpoena he can blow off. He can’t tell the judge to go to hell and then just pay a big fine if he gets in “trouble”.

And so far, justice is holding remarkably well.

If Trump makes it to trial, that may be far worse for him than any verdict. The proof and evidence laid out, witnesses on the stand - I keep bringing Ruby Freeman up because her story is by far the most personal and is exemplary of the real-world consequences of Trump’s lies. I would love to see her and her daughter on the witness stand, explaining that they volunteered to help run the election - the same way one of the jurors may volunteer for a church, school or government event - and her reward was to be called an election thief, a “political scammer” by the sitting president of the United States.

I would love the image of Trump having to sit stone-jawed and silent while she tells her story, and to know the jury is sitting nearby listening to it all. Yes, his lack of being able to shut them up the way he does a journalist or a debate opponent is going to drive him mad. Probably already is.

He can’t tell the judge to go to hell and then just pay a big fine if he gets in “trouble”.
I have a sneaking suspicion that we’ll find out where that “fine vs not fine” line is.

I’m also concerned about tainting of the jury pool, and subsequent motions for mistrial ad infinitum.

It’s the lack of control that’s going to do him in. These are his co-defendants not, not employees. He can’t summon a co-defendant to his office, or call them up and pressure them (at least not without it being another crime). When they tell him to show up at a certain time and place, it’s not a congressional subpoena he can blow off. He can’t tell the judge to go to hell and then just pay a big fine if he gets in “trouble”.

And so far, justice is holding remarkably well.

If Trump makes it to trial, that may be far worse for him than any verdict. The proof and evidence laid out, witnesses on the stand - I keep bringing Ruby Freeman up because her story is by far the most personal and is exemplary of the real-world consequences of Trump’s lies. I would love to see her and her daughter on the witness stand, explaining that they volunteered to help run the election - the same way one of the jurors may volunteer for a church, school or government event - and her reward was to be called an election thief, a “political scammer” by the sitting president of the United States.

I would love the image of Trump having to sit stone-jawed and silent while she tells her story, and to know the jury is sitting nearby listening to it all. Yes, his lack of being able to shut them up the way he does a journalist or a debate opponent is going to drive him mad. Probably already is.

I’m just wondering how much an attempt at the freedom of speech defense is going to be used and how much the judge is going to allow it. There’s probably going to be enough of that for right-wing media to Frankenstein super cut it into a daily montage that, that is all this case is about and for those who don’t follow the proceedings and only get information spoon fed to them by their media they’ll believe it.

But some right-wing media, especially Fox, might use the opportunity to finally grow a spine and not try to shield their audience from the truth. They could probably have some talking heads debating and always have one be the bad guy (truth teller) that convinces the rest making it look like it’s spontaneous and not predetermined how it should play out.

But some right-wing media, especially Fox, might use the opportunity to finally grow a spine and not try to shield their audience from the truth.
I watched Fox a little during Trump’s GA arraignment, and they were hammering weaponization, persecution, and other FUD just about as hard as I’ve ever seen, backed up by their so-called legal scholars who were largely spouting nonsense. I’m not going to hold my breath.

I watched Fox a little during Trump’s GA arraignment, and they were hammering weaponization, persecution, and other FUD just about as hard as I’ve ever seen, backed up by their so-called legal scholars who were largely spouting nonsense. I’m not going to hold my breath.
When it comes to a black person writing a bad check they'll defend the law, even when said black man was being murdered. But Trump with 90 felonies? It's weaponization of the law!

I doubt it. Coz this would mean he actually has sense. He's not even remotely mentally fit enough to grasp the potential benefits of deflection.
He might not be able to verbalize the strategy and might not even realize he’s doing it - but the entire course of his presidency was deflection, and it’s something he instinctively does, like the fat orange animal he is.

Toned muscle is denser than adipose tissue, and Individual-ONE is composed basically of some bones and an exterior membrane separated by a great deal of fat. The rumor that he is a skin bag filled with rats, each rat being a skin bag filled with cockroaches seems to be short on the evidence.

Meanwhile, Ron Filipkowski has this to offer,

IMG_4440.jpeg

Last edited:
Now Sydney Powell is demanding a speedy trial. Gamble, folly, or strategy?

I wonder if this is another coordinated attempt to slow it down. Some demanding a speedy trial (probably those whom they think are weaker cases), and others delaying. Forcing GA to break up the case, and possibly clog up the court with trial procedures to delay the other cases. Not sure if these crazy thoughts hold any water. I am no Mona Lisa Vito when it comes to legal proceedings.

I wonder if this is another coordinated attempt to slow it down. Some demanding a speedy trial (probably those whom they think are weaker cases), and others delaying. Forcing GA to break up the case, and possibly clog up the court with trial procedures to delay the other cases. Not sure if these crazy thoughts hold any water. I am no Mona Lisa Vito when it comes to legal proceedings.
I hope she represents herself. I wonder if her lawyer is as cray as she is?

I was thinking of that earlier. If they can't do the trial on time, they'll be set completely free. Is that the goal? To hope to win the time lottery? I'd think if you had a strong defense, you'll wouldn't rush to take that gamble. But I know nothing about the law or what they know or what their strategy might be. It sure does seem odd however.

Last edited:

I’ve been having a bit of a think on that, as well as how that affects Chesebro’s defense.

To hop to win the time lottery?

That would be a very bad gamble. The DA and the court knows the speedy trial statute could result in automatic acquittal, and there’s no way they’ll screw that up.

If anything, they’re betting that the DA won’t be well prepared (total folly), or that they have a chance to remove to federal court and the time crunch will cause the removal proceedings to favor them (very doubtful, though IIRC they are both unindicted co-conspirators in Jack Smith’s case).

Or maybe they were pressured by Trump so he could have a preview?

Back