The Trump Indictment Thread

Apparently, the text messages of Trump's Secret Service detail during Janunary 6 that were deleted "accidentally" were probably only deleted from the phones.
Because according to a court filing by Jack Smith he got hold of these messages. If these weren't relevant in any way, Jack Smith surely wouldn't mention them.

Former Professional Tennis Player Andy Roddick
1692939794893.png

1692940000675.png

And no as far as I can tell he isn’t as … rotund as Trump is

"If Trump is 215, I was born a white person and my real name is Jim Bob."

:ROFLMAO:
He isn't even prepared to NOT lie about his weight.

Who does he thinks believes this? Its so obvious, its no less than impossible that this is correct. I mean, cheating a little when it comes to weight is a trivial offense.
But by this much - whom does he think would believe him? Clearly he's nowhere below 300

Who does he thinks believes this? Its so obvious, its no less than impossible that this is correct. I mean, cheating a little when it comes to weight is a trivial offense.
But by this much - whom does he think would believe him?
The same people who believed that his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's, that the 2020 election was rigged, that he's a brilliant businessman and that the Mueller investigation, his two impeachments and his four indictments are a witch hunt.

I heard an interesting theory this morning. His face looks the way it does in the mug shot because the people behind the camera were still laughing at 6'3" and 215lbs. :ROFLMAO:
When did the mug shot go away from the height scale behind them? I remember a photo circulating back in 2015/2016, when he made the claim of 6'3" of him on stage next to actual 6'2" and 6'3" folks and he was clearly shorter by an inch or two.

BTW I am 5'10" and 208 lbs (not happy about the weight, and I look 30 to 50 lbs lighter than him. So can I just say I am 178 lbs and make my doctor happy?

I am going to go rogue and ban anyone who talks about his height and weight instead of the fact that he committed 91+ felonies while subverting democracy and engaging in a coup.

He wants you to talk about his weight.

I am going to go rogue and ban anyone who talks about his height and weight instead of the fact that he committed 91+ felonies while subverting democracy and engaging in a coup.

In fairness, too many people out there aren’t absorbing the gravity of 91 felonies. They think it’s fake, and I don’t just mean Trumpers.

I work at a pharmaceutical company, and too many 30-ish educated people I know do not know what’s actually happening, news wise. They don’t get what the charges are, how many districts are bringing charges, what they really mean, I could go on forever.

In the workplace, am I supposed to grab them by the shoulders and slap them until they pay attention? It’s terrifying.

I can work within those parameters. So... Is it a new crime to lie about his height and weight? Perhaps even two new crimes? Or do they typically let that stuff slide? That would be in addition to the 91+ felonies of course.

I can work within those parameters. So... Is it a new crime to lie about his height and weight? Perhaps even two new crimes? Or do they typically let that stuff slide? That would be in addition to the 91+ felonies of course.
I doubt it’s a crime, but I don’t know Georgia booking procedure law, and I can’t find an applicable statute (Unless it falls under some general “lie on an official document” type of thing.)

In fairness, too many people out there aren’t absorbing the gravity of 91 felonies. They think it’s fake, and I don’t just mean Trumpers.

I work at a pharmaceutical company, and too many 30-ish educated people I know do not know what’s actually happening, news wise. They don’t get what the charges are, how many districts are bringing charges, what they really mean, I could go on forever.

In the workplace, am I supposed to grab them by the shoulders and slap them until they pay attention? It’s terrifying.

I was pretty politically tuned out in my 30’s but that was also during political normal times. To compound things people in up to their mid 30’s think what we are in now is normal because that’s all they’ve known. I’m assuming most people don’t really pay attention before they get into their early 20’s at best. So their political memories start with Obama and the Tea Party. As far as they’re concerned we’ve managed to survive like this. No big deal.

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but the Trump campaign is already selling a shirt with his mugshot on it for a donation of just $47. I’m sure the screen shop was already well prepared for this. They just needed the picture to start rolling them out.

Back