The Trump Indictment Thread

As usual trump can't keep track of his lies.​

Internet not buying Trump’s booking weight in Georgia election case: ‘Insane lie’​

The 77-year-old’s measurements, which were pre-reported, according to ABC News, indicate that Trump is 215 pounds with a height of 6 feet 3 inches — 25 pounds lighter and 1 inch taller than when he was booked in Manhattan in April.

Scary stuff from MAGA terrorists. There's no way GA can release the names of potential jurors, or at the very least nobody will want to serve on it.

"Hit list": Trump grand jurors face violent threats after names and addresses shared on QAnon forums​

Fulton County has the worst booking system of any jail. Where is the height chart behind the criminal? Where is the board in front of them listing their names, etc?

Fulton County has the worst booking system of any jail. Where is the height chart behind the criminal? Where is the board in front of them listing their names, etc?
Yeah, and where's the readout from the scale?

Seriously, the attention being paid to Trump's reported height and weight detracts from the gravity of what he's been indicted for. It's his efforts to put his thumb on the scales of democracy and law that count.

I love how a guy who was in and out jail in 20 minutes - after being able to arrange his own surrender - is acting like he’s George Floyd or one of the Central Park 5.

Please, my fellow Americans. How did it come to this? We didn’t fight the British just so a radical commie government can prevent a criminal defendant in four different cases from attending an overseas golf tournament.

I think Trump should have his Rosa Parks moment and go anyways.

IMG_0622.jpeg

I love how a guy who was in and out jail in 20 minutes - after being able to arrange his own surrender - is acting like he’s George Floyd or one of the Central Park 5.

Please, my fellow Americans. How did it come to this? We didn’t fight the British just so a radical commie government can prevent a criminal defendant in four different cases from attending an overseas golf tournament.

I think Trump should have his Rosa Parks moment and go anyways.

View attachment 25598
At least he used quotes when referring to himself as a leader. A brief moment of accidental honesty.

he is scared it looks like.

He’s posting a lot of crap on Truth Social, but he’s definitely not attacking the judges, jurors or any co-defendants. Maybe it’s sinking in. We shall see.

The tentative trial date in the Fed. J6 trial is supposed to be announced tomorrow. Going to be interesting to see what happens when Trump finds out it’s before the election - and it will be.

Florida lawyer files a suit to declare Individual-ONE ineligible to run for or hold office based on some words in that pesky Constitution (14A, which was passed after the War of Northern Aggression),
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Florida lawyer files a suit to declare Individual-ONE ineligible to run for or hold office based on some words in that pesky Constitution (14A, which was passed after the War of Northern Aggression),
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
From what I’ve read, this doesn’t have a great chance of succeeding, despite the opinions of heavy hitters like Tribe and Luttig. If the court did rule against Trump, I’m sure it’d end up at the SCOTUS. But I applaud Caplan for trying.

Hey! Someone from my hometown got arrested for participating in the Jan. 6th riot!

Honestly, I'm surprised there hasn't been more.

To their credit, having to identify a single person among a group of people who all look about the same can't be easy.

Caucasian male, overweight, balding, estimated age between 25-55 describes 90% of Trump's constituency.
You almost described me! + a couple of years, but I don't own a pickup that is lifted. I do have an alibi, I promise! 😂

Back