The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Why the f**k is Gym Jordan - an amateur wrestler and coach - the chair of the judiciary committee anyways? They don’t have any legal scholars or lawyers in the House GOP caucus?

On the one hand, I’m concerned about the future like everyone else, but on the other, these people are so goddamn ridiculous they’re hard to take seriously. Jordan is wholly ineffective - you can watch hours of highlights of his members (and him) being raked by their much more intelligent democrat counterparts. The GOP committee investigating DOJ weaponization (also headed by Gym) and James Comer’s desperation to tie Joe Biden to his son’s finances have been total busts - I’m guessing now that Hunter Biden’s going to be prosecuted, they can claim they helped make that happen, but that was really only because private negotiations fell through.

And if Joe Biden is controlling the DOJ and can control special prosecutors like Jack Smith, why isn’t he busy keeping all this quiet?

Or is Joe Biden so sinister that he’s “letting” his son get prosecuted as a ruse to make it look like it’s not political when Trump gets prosecuted? But that contradicts him being a senile basement dweller…

I’m trying to figure out where the next GOP conspiracy is headed…

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
Given the whole business with Vlad and stuff, it is pretty clear that CFSG was a mole, hence, that should be his number, especially since he would never ken it. The number I would much rather see associated to him, though, is 9.80621 (m/s/s).
CFSG, as in Classification of Finite Simple Groups belonging to the group of Lie type? I’m a type theory guy, and, having felt bad for Avogadro (was it a dig on his visage?) from your previous post, I have to admit I may be overthinking all of this.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Given the whole business with Vlad and stuff, it is pretty clear that CFSG was a mole, hence, that should be his number, especially since he would never ken it. The number I would much rather see associated to him, though, is 9.80621 (m/s/s).

Ah, the defenestration constant. makes sense.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
GA Grand Jury report released…

Read the names - lots of people doing shady stuff even if not indicted, like David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, the two failed GA candidates for senate in 2021. Lindsey Graham and other familiar faces as well. The grand jury recommended charges.... the DA didn't indict them... yet. But they also may be cooperating witnesses in the case.

Last edited:

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
What is the probability he'll have one? 0.5 < ?

If you told me I was indicted on 91 felonies, I’d probably start lifting weights and practicing not dropping the soap. There are a lot of wrinkles here - he could win the presidency and knock out all the federal stuff - but I think he’s going to do time.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Why the f**k is Gym Jordan - an amateur wrestler and coach - the chair of the judiciary committee anyways? They don’t have any legal scholars or lawyers in the House GOP caucus?

It would seem that they do not. Ignorance and stupidity are R virtues.

Consider, e.g., what Fani Willis had to say in response to Gym. From what I can tell, he will be passing his solid waste products (if they are still solid after this) out a dozen or so new excretory orifices (IOW, read the whole thing, it is brutal).

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It would seem that they do not. Ignorance and stupidity are R virtues.

Consider, e.g., what Fani Willis had to say in response to Gym. From what I can tell, he will be passing his solid waste products (if they are still solid after this) out a dozen or so new excretory orifices (IOW, read the whole thing, it is brutal).

The far right has a rare but increasing reading disorder that when they read anything from a source left of center all they see is page after page of “Woke woke woke woke. Woke. Woke woke. Woke woke woke.” This would be embarrassing for most people but they’ve decided to really lean into it with pride. This also explains why they can't really define woke because it's all they ever see. They’ll probably file to become a marginalized protected group.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The far right has a rare but increasing reading disorder that when they read anything from a source left of center all they see is page after page of “Woke woke woke woke. Woke. Woke woke. Woke woke woke.” This would be embarrassing for most people but they’ve decided to really lean into it with pride. This also explains why they can't really define woke because it's all they ever see. They’ll probably file to become a marginalized protected group.

I wasn’t kidding when I said that the other day, when I asked an attorney to stop yelling, he called me a “woke piece of shit” and hanged up on me. They see “woke” at even the slightest provocation.

Agent47

Power User
Reaction score
If you told me I was indicted on 91 felonies, I’d probably start lifting weights and practicing not dropping the soap. There are a lot of wrinkles here - he could win the presidency and knock out all the federal stuff - but I think he’s going to do time.
Holy cr*p, I'll give an epic party to celebrate.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wasn’t kidding when I said that the other day, when I asked an attorney to stop yelling, he called me a “woke piece of shit” and hanged up on me. They see “woke” at even the slightest provocation.
well its better then getting called a Pedo like last year. well maybe woke means that too now.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Altaic

Power User
Reaction score
Sorry, Mark…

That’s huge. There’s essentially no chance the other defendants get removed to federal court.

Top Bottom
1 2